- 12 hrs ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- 19 hrs ago Adani Group May Foray Into EV Business In India: Trademark Registered
- 1 day ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Movies Sikander Kher Reacts To Mom Kirron Kher Resuming Work Post Battling Cancer
- Lifestyle Prime Minister Narendra Modi To Interact With Rashtriya Bal Puraskar Awardees On January 24
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Finance This Large Cap Company To Consider Interim Dividend Payment
- News COVID-19: Digvijaya, others booked for protest near MP CM's residence
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 West Ham: Rashford late show stuns Hammers
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Specifications Leaked; Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC Tipped
Gurugram based EV-as-a-service platform Zypp Electric has teamed up with Bengaluru's Flo Mobility to develop and build delivery bots for deliveries within large campuses. The collaboration will focus on deliveries within the Delhi NCR region.
The partnership sees Zypp Electric partnering up with Flo Mobility, a Bengaluru based startup building a pure camera-based autonomous platform for small vehicles in the mobility and agritech domains. Flo Mobility is currently conducting pilot programs in cities across India, the Middle East and Europe.
The partnership will see Zypp Electric build electric delivery bots for distribution within large campuses. These delivery bots will pick up any packages left at the gate/entry point of the campus and bring them to the door of the recipient.
Flo Mobility, with its pure camera based retrofitted stack setup for autonomy, will allow these delivery bots to navigate through the campus without the need for human intervention.
Speak about his company's new partnership with Flo Mobility, Akash Gupta, Co-Founder & CEO of Zypp Electric said, "We are extremely happy to announce our partnership with FloMobility, India's leading autonomous tech solution company for small vehicles. Zypp Electric is looking forward to making the food deliveries smoother and smarter across various locations. It will also enable Zypp electric to automatically rebalance their e-scooter fleet on demand. Zypp Electric and Flo Mobility's partnership will help take last-mile deliveries to the next level."
Manesh Jain, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Flo Mobility also commented on the new partnership with Zypp Electric stating, "Flo Mobility's multi-utility autonomous platform has applications across industries including mobility and last-mile delivery. Zypp has been at the forefront of solving last-mile delivery inefficiencies and the adaption of electric scooters. With this partnership, we intend to disrupt logistics services by automating the most inefficient parts of the delivery person journey, at the warehouse and the customer's doorstep. With a rush towards 10 mins delivery promises, it's critical to eliminate slack in the process while ensuring human safety at all times. Humans and robots working in tandem can help organizations achieve the desired service levels at optimal cost. Collaboration with Zypp Electric opens up a lot of possibilities for startups like us."
The collaboration between Zypp Electric and Flo Mobility is part of the Gurugram based startup's EVolve Innovation Program with Enterprise Catalysts. This is an early incubator program with the goal of assisting EV startups aiming to improve last-mile logistics and the EV sector as a whole. Zypp Electric states that it will help nurture Flo Mobility with its next stage of growth with orders and money to the tune of $1.5 million.
Thoughts on Zypp Electric & Flo Mobility's Partnership
Zypp Electric and Flo Mobility have teamed up to create autonomous bots that will help with last-mile deliveries inside large campuses. The current health situation related to human interaction caused by the coronavirus pandemic shows just how much this autonomous tech is needed. Also, having a delivery bot come and deliver your orders is another level of cool.