- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 3 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 21 hrs ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 24 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Movies Sanya Malhotra On Becoming Vegetarian: It All Happened Very Organically
- News Delhi rape case: Ramdas Athawale demands capital punishment for culprits
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: France slow Slovenia to deal Doncic dramatic first defeat despite triple-double
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Support Page Hints Imminent India Launch; Worth The Wait?
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Finance Ethereum London Fork: Important Things To Know
- Education Tamil Nadu Approves 7.5% Reservation In Engineering Colleges For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Zypp Cargo electric scooter launched in India at a starting price of Rs 59,000. Zypp Electric has launched the country's first B2B heavy-duty IoT enabled electric scooter named Zypp Cargo. It was launched via a virtual event. The single-battery scooter is priced at Rs 59,000 while the scooter equipped with two batteries is priced at Rs 74,000.
According to Zypp Electric, the Zypp Cargo is built with last-mile logistics in mind and can haul up to 250 kilograms of cargo while boasting a range of up to 120 kilometres on a single charge. To further support the demanding and busy schedule of last-mile logistics, Zypp Electric has designed their Zypp Cargo with provision for an additional battery and battery swapping mechanism to avoid the long charging times of EVs. The battery in question is a 40Ah unit.
Akash Gupta, Co-Founder & CEO of Zypp Electric was quoted as saying, "With extensive research for more than 3 years, we are extremely happy to launch Zypp Cargo, India's first B2B Heavy Duty IoT enabled Electric Scooter today. This is an exclusive product with a strong OEM tie-up."
He went on to say, "It will offer an easy ride experience combined with design sensibility that adapts to varied cargo requirements. With its durability and unique design, the after-sales service will be available all across the operational cities. Soon we'll launch this on an EMI ownership plan too."
In terms of design, the Zypp Cargo uses a metal body with a limited number of plastic panels and this maximises durability. The scooter uses a split seat for added flexibility where the rear seats can be opened to fit crates and bags.
There is also a large coloured digital display panel and it is enabled with modern technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) to track vehicle position, battery usage, driver statistics, etc.
According to Zypp Electric, the Zypp Cargo can be easily integrated into IT systems of logistics partners, e-commerce companies and food delivery operators. This facilitates real-time business intelligence such as distance covered, usage parameters, average utilisation, wear and tear, etc.
Thoughts On Zypp Cargo Electric Scooter Being Launched In India
Zypp Electric is India's leading last-mile delivery EV startup. With the launch of the Zypp Cargo, the company is doing its best to achieve its goal of carbon-free last-mile delivery in India. How the scooter fares in terms of sales, is something that remains to be seen.