- 2 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 2 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 17 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 19 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs KKR Match 10 Live Updates: Kolkata Knight Riders eager to tame Royal Challengers Bangalore
- News Over 12 crore doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in 92 days in India
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Rajeev Hanu Wins The ‘Golden Pass,’ Gains Advantage Of Having Immunity From Nominations
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Lifestyle Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Yamaha Motor India has launched a new colour option on its Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 motorcycle. The fully-faired motorcycle now gets a new Metallic Red colour scheme that retails at Rs 1.52 lakh, (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The new paint scheme of the R15 V3.0 can be booked online with deliveries beginning immediately across India. The new Metallic Red colour scheme features a combination of red and grey colours. All trim pieces such as the headlamp cowl, fuel tank, fairing and more are finished in a two-tone colour scheme.
Apart from the new paint scheme, the entry-level Supersport motorcycle is also offered with three other paint schemes: Racing Blue, Thunder Grey and Dark Knight. The Thunder Grey along with the Metallic Red are the new base-spec colours of the motorcycle. However, the Racing Blue and the Dark Knight attracts a premium over the base price.
There are no other cosmetic or mechanical changes made to the motorcycle. The YZF-R15 V3.0 is powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 155cc engine. It produces a maximum of 18.3bhp at 10,000rpm and a peak torque of 14.1Nm at 8,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch.
The motorcycle continues to feature the LED headlamps and tail-lamps with conventional turn indicators, a fully-digital LCD Instrument cluster, and split-style step-up seats, radial tyres, dual-horn and side-stand activated engine cut-off; among others. The motorcycle features an 11-litre fuel tank and tips the scale at 142Kgs (kerb).
Suspension duties are handled by a conventional telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock set up at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 282mm disc at the front and 220mm at the rear. The motorcycle is offered with dual-channel ABS as standard.
The YZF-R15 V3.0 rivals the KTM RC200 and the Suzuki Gixxer SF in the Indian market. However, the Japanese motorcycle features aggressive looks that have always appealed to younger generation buyers who are on the lookout for an affordable fully-faired motorcycle.
Thoughts About The Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 Metallic Red Colour Launched In India
Yamaha has launched another paint scheme on the YZF-R15 V3.0 motorcycle. The new Metallic Red paint scheme accentuates the design of the motorcycle adding to its aggressive looks. Customers looking to purchase the bike can now choose between two base-spec colours.