- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Taapsee Pannu, Preity Zinta & Other Celebs React To India's Loss To Pakistan In T20 World Cup Match
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Yamaha India has announced a temporary halt in production operation in the country. The company's facilities in Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu) and Surajpur (Uttar Pradesh) will suspend their operation starting from May 15, 2021.
Manufacturing will be on halt till the end of this month. The step has been taken to support the government in its fight against Covid-19 and break the chain of Covid-19 transmission.
The employees working at the corporate office and area offices shall work from home to preserve business continuity while providing the best possible support to customers and business partners.
According to the statement issued by the company, it states "In the current scenario, the health and safety of its employees is the top priority for the company. Yamaha will continue to work closely with its dealers and suppliers to minimize the impact of this interruption and focus on optimisation of stock."
The company also said that it is fully committed to maintaining the health protocols issued by the government amidst the second wave of Coronavirus spread in the county. As a result, the company has updated the standard operating procedures to curb the spread and minimize contact.
Additionally, the company is also expediting vaccinations, regular sanitization at factory premises and workplaces, support to affected employees and their family members, and HR policies that ensure the well-being of all the employees.
The second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country is increasing at a rapid pace. As a result, automakers have decided to curb the spread by announcing non-prodcution days in the country.
There is a serious shortage of oxygen in the country. Most automakers have joined hands with various organizations to increase the production of oxygen and other medical equipment needed to treat the affected patients in the country.
As a result, of the ongoing Covid-19 situation in the country, the launch of the upcoming FZ-X could be delayed in the country. Ahead of its launch, the new Yamaha FZ-X has been spotted revealing its features and design — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha Temporarily Shuts Down Production Facilities In India
Yamaha is all set to experience non-prodcution days of over two weeks in the country. The decision has been made to help curb the ongoing Covid-19 virus spread in the country. This could affect the supply of vehicles to the demand in the country.