- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 17 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 21 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Akshay Kumar's Throwback Picture From Dil To Pagal Hai Sets Will Make You Nostalgic!
- Technology Flipkart Back To Collage Sale: Laptops, Headphones, Education Tabs, Bluetooth Speakers And More
- News Has Rahul Gandhi got himself vaccinated? BJP hits back
- Finance Auto Component Suppliers To See 70% Dip In Operating Profits In Q1 Due To COVID Restrictions: Icra
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha And Sunny Leone’s Crop Top And Pants Combo Make For The Best Outfits For Job Interviews
- Sports UEFA has no plans to move Euro 2020 semi-finals and final from Wembley
- Education Indian Navy Admit Card 2021 For SSR And AR Released, Download At joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Yamaha India has announced a temporary halt in production operation in the country. The company's facilities in Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu) and Surajpur (Uttar Pradesh) will suspend their operation starting from May 15, 2021.
Manufacturing will be on halt till the end of this month. The step has been taken to support the government in its fight against Covid-19 and break the chain of Covid-19 transmission.
The employees working at the corporate office and area offices shall work from home to preserve business continuity while providing the best possible support to customers and business partners.
According to the statement issued by the company, it states "In the current scenario, the health and safety of its employees is the top priority for the company. Yamaha will continue to work closely with its dealers and suppliers to minimize the impact of this interruption and focus on optimisation of stock."
The company also said that it is fully committed to maintaining the health protocols issued by the government amidst the second wave of Coronavirus spread in the county. As a result, the company has updated the standard operating procedures to curb the spread and minimize contact.
Additionally, the company is also expediting vaccinations, regular sanitization at factory premises and workplaces, support to affected employees and their family members, and HR policies that ensure the well-being of all the employees.
The second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country is increasing at a rapid pace. As a result, automakers have decided to curb the spread by announcing non-prodcution days in the country.
There is a serious shortage of oxygen in the country. Most automakers have joined hands with various organizations to increase the production of oxygen and other medical equipment needed to treat the affected patients in the country.
As a result, of the ongoing Covid-19 situation in the country, the launch of the upcoming FZ-X could be delayed in the country. Ahead of its launch, the new Yamaha FZ-X has been spotted revealing its features and design — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Yamaha Temporarily Shuts Down Production Facilities In India
Yamaha is all set to experience non-prodcution days of over two weeks in the country. The decision has been made to help curb the ongoing Covid-19 virus spread in the country. This could affect the supply of vehicles to the demand in the country.