- 14 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 16 hrs ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- Movies Shilpa Shetty Files Rs 25 Crore Defamation Suit Against Media Houses For Maligning Her Image
- Education SEBA Result 2021: Check Assam HSLC Result 2021 Link And Download Marksheet
- News Alarm sounded as Delta variant contributes to 4th wave in Middle East
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy With Upside Potential of 17%, Says ICICI Direct
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Her Two Stunning Outfits; Which Look Did You Like More
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Manu Bhaker, Rahi Sarnobat fail to enter 25M Pistol final
- Technology List Of Best Smartphones Launched In July Month 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Yamaha launched the R15 V3.0 BS6 motorcycle early last year in the Indian market. When launched, it was already more expensive than its BS4 counterpart. However, the motorcycle was offered in several exciting colours and also received a pick hike.
However, according to the latest report by Zigwheels, Yamaha is soon going to offer the BS6 R15 V3.0 in a shade of red. Currently, the motorcycle is offered in three colour options in the Indian market: Thunder Grey, Racing Blue and Dark Knight (Black). We expect the new red colour to be priced at par with the Racing Blue and Dark Knight shades (between 1.50 and 1.53 Lakh ex-showroom).
The motorcycle continues to feature the LED headlamps and tail-lamps with conventional turn indicators, a fully-digital LCD for the instrument cluster, and split-style step-up seats. New changes to the BS-VI model include new radial tyres, dual-horn and side-stand activated engine cut-off.
Mechanically, the YZF-R15 BS6 uses an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models. The liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 155cc units now produce 18.3bhp of power and 14.1Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch.
Suspension duties are handled by a conventional telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock set up at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 282mm disc at the front and 220mm at the rear. The motorcycle is offered with dual-channel ABS as standard. The YZF-R15 goes up against the likes of the KTM RC200 and the Suzuki Gixxer SF in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS6 In Red
The Yamaha YZF-R15 continues to be one of the most affordable sports bikes in the Indian market. The motorcycle is known for its best power figures for the segment and its excellent manoeuvrability around bends. The motorcycle will look really nice in the Red paint scheme.