- 1 hr ago Volkswagen Polo TSI Comfortline Variants Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.41 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Upcoming Yamaha FZ-X Specs Leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Motorcycle!
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Aura Updated In India: New Prices & Features
- 3 hrs ago Hero HF 100 Launched In India At Rs 49,400: The Most Affordable Bike From The Brand
- Movies Aditya Seal On His Wedding Plans With Girlfriend Anushka Ranjan: There Is A Lot To Achieve And Prove
- Finance OCI Card: Renewal Rules Of OCI Cards Relaxed
- News Monsoon to be normal this season, says government
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca and Madrid wary of Haaland price
- Technology Vi Pays Remaining Licence Fee To DoT After Show-Cause Notice
- Education ICSE, ISC Exam 2021: CISCE Reconsiders Class 10, 12 Board Exam Dates, Check Details
- Lifestyle Stunner! Nora Fatehi Makes A Strong Case For The Orange Hue With Her Bodycon Dress
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
Yamaha launched the R15 V3.0 BS6 motorcycle early last year in the Indian market. When launched, it was already more expensive than its BS4 counterpart. However, the motorcycle was offered in several exciting colours and also received a pick hike.
However, according to the latest report by Zigwheels, Yamaha is soon going to offer the BS6 R15 V3.0 in a shade of red. Currently, the motorcycle is offered in three colour options in the Indian market: Thunder Grey, Racing Blue and Dark Knight (Black). We expect the new red colour to be priced at par with the Racing Blue and Dark Knight shades (between 1.50 and 1.53 Lakh ex-showroom).
The motorcycle continues to feature the LED headlamps and tail-lamps with conventional turn indicators, a fully-digital LCD for the instrument cluster, and split-style step-up seats. New changes to the BS-VI model include new radial tyres, dual-horn and side-stand activated engine cut-off.
Mechanically, the YZF-R15 BS6 uses an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 models. The liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 155cc units now produce 18.3bhp of power and 14.1Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch.
Suspension duties are handled by a conventional telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock set up at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 282mm disc at the front and 220mm at the rear. The motorcycle is offered with dual-channel ABS as standard. The YZF-R15 goes up against the likes of the KTM RC200 and the Suzuki Gixxer SF in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS6 In Red
The Yamaha YZF-R15 continues to be one of the most affordable sports bikes in the Indian market. The motorcycle is known for its best power figures for the segment and its excellent manoeuvrability around bends. The motorcycle will look really nice in the Red paint scheme.