- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Bipasha Basu Says She Is Unaffected By Pregnancy Rumours; 'The Constant Scrutiny Doesn't Bother Me'
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, India Yamaha Motor (IYM) has extended its benefits related to service and warranty that were committed to the customers till 30th June 2021. This has been done due to the lockdown that has been imposed in the country and movement is restrictive.
However, the following services will be extended: free service, normal warranty, extended warranty and annual maintenance contract. All of the above-mentioned services expiring during the lockdown will be extended till 30th June 2021.
Recently, Yamaha India announced a temporary halt in production operation in the country. The company's facilities in Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu) and Surajpur (Uttar Pradesh) will suspend their operation starting from May 15, 2021.
Manufacturing will be on halt till the end of this month. The step has been taken to support the government in its fight against Covid-19 and break the chain of Covid-19 transmission. The employees working at the corporate office and area offices shall work from home to preserve business continuity while providing the best possible support to customers and business partners.
Also, the Yamaha XSR 125 is the smallest bike in Yamaha's XSR line-up and was recently launched in Europe. The XSR family currently consists of four motorcycles, the XSR900, XSR700, XSR155 and the entry-level XSR125.
The XSR125 is based on the Yamaha MT-125 and R125. Mechanically, it uses the same liquid-cooled, four-valve 124cc single cylinder petrol engine with a 6-speed gearbox. The peak power and torque figures are also identical with 15bhp of power being produced at 10,000rpm and 11.5Nm of peak torque at 8,000rpm.
Thoughts About Yamaha India Extending Its Warranty & Service Period Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Yamaha has announced the extension of the warranty and service period due to all its vehicles just like many other manufacturers.