- 7 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 13 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, India Yamaha Motor (IYM) has extended its benefits related to service and warranty that were committed to the customers till 30th June 2021. This has been done due to the lockdown that has been imposed in the country and movement is restrictive.
However, the following services will be extended: free service, normal warranty, extended warranty and annual maintenance contract. All of the above-mentioned services expiring during the lockdown will be extended till 30th June 2021.
Recently, Yamaha India announced a temporary halt in production operation in the country. The company's facilities in Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu) and Surajpur (Uttar Pradesh) will suspend their operation starting from May 15, 2021.
Manufacturing will be on halt till the end of this month. The step has been taken to support the government in its fight against Covid-19 and break the chain of Covid-19 transmission. The employees working at the corporate office and area offices shall work from home to preserve business continuity while providing the best possible support to customers and business partners.
Also, the Yamaha XSR 125 is the smallest bike in Yamaha's XSR line-up and was recently launched in Europe. The XSR family currently consists of four motorcycles, the XSR900, XSR700, XSR155 and the entry-level XSR125.
The XSR125 is based on the Yamaha MT-125 and R125. Mechanically, it uses the same liquid-cooled, four-valve 124cc single cylinder petrol engine with a 6-speed gearbox. The peak power and torque figures are also identical with 15bhp of power being produced at 10,000rpm and 11.5Nm of peak torque at 8,000rpm.
Thoughts About Yamaha India Extending Its Warranty & Service Period Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Yamaha has announced the extension of the warranty and service period due to all its vehicles just like many other manufacturers.