- Lifestyle Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- Movies Kundali Bhagya Spoiler: Preeta To Expose Prithvi; Sanjay Gagnani To Exit The Show?
- News Fashion Brand Arainna Signs Mumbai Model Bhavna Panday As Its Brand Ambassador
- Sports IPL 2022 Auction: BCCI likely to allow teams to retain a maximum of four players, claims report
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Wi-Fi Model Available With Rs. 5,500 Discount; Where To Buy?
- Finance Bitcoin Slips From Record High; Solana Up 11%
- Travel Haryana's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education NEET MDS 2022 Exam Postponed, Check Revised Schedule Here
Yamaha launches the FZ25 MotoGP Edition in India at Rs 1.36 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new motorcycle will be a limited-edition model and will be available in India by end of July 2021. Bookings can be made online for a token amount of Rs 2,000.
The all-new FZ 25 MotoGP Edition gets Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP branding on the tank shrouds, the fuel tank and side panels. Additionally, the ENEOS and YAMALUBE are present on the fuel tank and headlamp, respectively.
As mentioned before, the MotoGP edition will be available in limited numbers. The company also plans to introduce the MotoGP edition on other scooters and motorcycles in its line-up.
Engine & Transmission
Apart from the racing team's decals over the black and blue paint scheme, the rest are of the special-edition motorcycle is the same as the standard FZ25 including the engine. The motorcycle is powered by a 249-cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine paired to a five-speed gearbox.
- Maxi power: 20.5bhp @ 8000rpm
- Peak torque: 20.1Nm @ 6000rpm
Features & Technology
As mentioned earlier, the F25 MotoGP Edition borrows all of its features and tech from the standard edition motorcycle. This includes:
- LED headlight with DRLs
- Engine cowl
- Negative LCD instrument cluster
- Side stand with engine cut-off
- LED tail-lamp
- Raised handlebar
- Muscular-looking exhaust
- Front: Telescopic fork
- Rear: 7-step adjustable mono-shock
- Front: 282mm disc
- Rear: 220mm disc
Wheels & Tyres:
- Front: 17-inch alloys with 100/80 tubeless tyre
- Rear: 17-inch alloys with 140/70 tubeless tyre
Mr Motofumi Shitara, Chairman of Yamaha Motor India Group of companies, said, "The spirit of The Call of the Blue is born from Yamaha's Racing DNA. This year our performance in MotoGP has been exceptional. Till now we are #1 in all three Standings - Team, Constructor and Rider. As a brand, our objective is to bring global racing excitement onto Indian roads and today, we are launching the FZ 25 Monster Energy Yamaha Moto GP Edition for Indian customers. Going forward, the company will continue to introduce more exciting products as a part of its brand commitment to India."
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ25 MotoGP Edition Launched In India
Yamaha is looking to attract more buyers to the FZ25 by introducing a new limited-edition model. Because Yamaha is a successful MotoGP team, the Monster Energy livery will certainly turn heads and the exclusivity of being sold in limited numbers adds to the appeal of the motorcycle. The Yamaha FZ25 MotoGP Edition is just Rs 2,000 more than the standard model, which seems to be a fair ask.