- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 8 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- Sports India vs England, 1st Test Day 2 Highlights: Rahul shines but 'ageless' Anderson swings it in hosts' favour
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Yamaha launches the FZ25 MotoGP Edition in India at Rs 1.36 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new motorcycle will be a limited-edition model and will be available in India by end of July 2021. Bookings can be made online for a token amount of Rs 2,000.
The all-new FZ 25 MotoGP Edition gets Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP branding on the tank shrouds, the fuel tank and side panels. Additionally, the ENEOS and YAMALUBE are present on the fuel tank and headlamp, respectively.
As mentioned before, the MotoGP edition will be available in limited numbers. The company also plans to introduce the MotoGP edition on other scooters and motorcycles in its line-up.
Engine & Transmission
Apart from the racing team's decals over the black and blue paint scheme, the rest are of the special-edition motorcycle is the same as the standard FZ25 including the engine. The motorcycle is powered by a 249-cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine paired to a five-speed gearbox.
- Maxi power: 20.5bhp @ 8000rpm
- Peak torque: 20.1Nm @ 6000rpm
Features & Technology
As mentioned earlier, the F25 MotoGP Edition borrows all of its features and tech from the standard edition motorcycle. This includes:
- LED headlight with DRLs
- Engine cowl
- Negative LCD instrument cluster
- Side stand with engine cut-off
- LED tail-lamp
- Raised handlebar
- Muscular-looking exhaust
- Front: Telescopic fork
- Rear: 7-step adjustable mono-shock
- Front: 282mm disc
- Rear: 220mm disc
Wheels & Tyres:
- Front: 17-inch alloys with 100/80 tubeless tyre
- Rear: 17-inch alloys with 140/70 tubeless tyre
Mr Motofumi Shitara, Chairman of Yamaha Motor India Group of companies, said, "The spirit of The Call of the Blue is born from Yamaha's Racing DNA. This year our performance in MotoGP has been exceptional. Till now we are #1 in all three Standings - Team, Constructor and Rider. As a brand, our objective is to bring global racing excitement onto Indian roads and today, we are launching the FZ 25 Monster Energy Yamaha Moto GP Edition for Indian customers. Going forward, the company will continue to introduce more exciting products as a part of its brand commitment to India."
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ25 MotoGP Edition Launched In India
Yamaha is looking to attract more buyers to the FZ25 by introducing a new limited-edition model. Because Yamaha is a successful MotoGP team, the Monster Energy livery will certainly turn heads and the exclusivity of being sold in limited numbers adds to the appeal of the motorcycle. The Yamaha FZ25 MotoGP Edition is just Rs 2,000 more than the standard model, which seems to be a fair ask.