- 11 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 14 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 17 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 19 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- News India closely following developments in Ukraine, calls for peaceful resolution of situation
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Yamaha Motorcycle India is gearing up to launch a new motorcycle in the country called the FZ-X in the country. The new motorcycle has now been spotted revealing new features ahead of its launch.
According to the images posted by Rushlane, the bikes have been spied during its TV commercial shoot. Looking at the images, we get a clear idea of the motorcycle's design and some of its features.
The upcoming FZ-X features a modern-retro look with a teardrop-shaped fuel tank. We could also note that the tank does not feature any fairing or trim on it because of its roadster design. Instead, it features a dual-tone fuel tank with a blacked-out strip placed on the centre.
Other features spotted on the FZ-X include a round-shaped headlamp with integrated DRLs, blacked-out fenders, an FZ-X badge finished in the black, blacked-out exhaust, ribbed single-piece seat, rear grab rails, tyre hugger, a single-pod instrument cluster, which could be borrowed from the standard model.
Speaking about the riding geometry, the rider of the FZ-X sits up-right with a single-piece raised handlebar. The relaxed riding position is further complemented by a well-cushioned seat and normally-positioned footpegs, and good recess on the fuel tank to hold the rider's knee.
Coming got the mechanicals, the FZ-X on the images features telescopic forks with fork gators at the front, mono-shock suspension at the rear, disc brakes at either end, an engine sump guard, and boomerang-shaped radiator side covers. The motorcycle is expected to be offered with a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Most of the mechanicals on the FZ-X will be borrowed from the standard model. This includes the engine as well. It will be powered by the same 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled BS-VI compliant engine. It produces a maximum of 12bhp at 7,250rpm and a peak torque of 13.6Nm at 5,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed standard gearbox.
The upcoming Yamaha FZ-X is expected to be offered in a host of colour options. Two of them have been revealed from the spy images: Red and Blue. Prices for the FZ-X is expected to remain similar to the pricing of the standard FZS, which retails from Rs 1.04 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ-X Spied During TVC Shoot Revealing New Features Ahead Of Launch
The Yamaha FZ-X will be a unique offering from the brand in the Indian market. The FZ-X features a simple design and expected to offer a comfortable riding position. It is expected to rival the speculated arrival of the Kawasaki W175 in the Indian market.