- 17 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 23 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Movies Happy Birthday Nushrratt Bharuccha: Only True Fans Of The Actress Know These Lesser Known Facts About Her!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- News Oxygen concentrator hoarding: Absconding Businessman Navneet Kalra arrested
- Sports West Brom 1-2 Liverpool: Alisson keeps Reds' Champions League hopes alive
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Yamaha Motorcycle India is gearing up to launch a new motorcycle in the country called the FZ-X in the country. The new motorcycle has now been spotted revealing new features ahead of its launch.
According to the images posted by Rushlane, the bikes have been spied during its TV commercial shoot. Looking at the images, we get a clear idea of the motorcycle's design and some of its features.
The upcoming FZ-X features a modern-retro look with a teardrop-shaped fuel tank. We could also note that the tank does not feature any fairing or trim on it because of its roadster design. Instead, it features a dual-tone fuel tank with a blacked-out strip placed on the centre.
Other features spotted on the FZ-X include a round-shaped headlamp with integrated DRLs, blacked-out fenders, an FZ-X badge finished in the black, blacked-out exhaust, ribbed single-piece seat, rear grab rails, tyre hugger, a single-pod instrument cluster, which could be borrowed from the standard model.
Speaking about the riding geometry, the rider of the FZ-X sits up-right with a single-piece raised handlebar. The relaxed riding position is further complemented by a well-cushioned seat and normally-positioned footpegs, and good recess on the fuel tank to hold the rider's knee.
Coming got the mechanicals, the FZ-X on the images features telescopic forks with fork gators at the front, mono-shock suspension at the rear, disc brakes at either end, an engine sump guard, and boomerang-shaped radiator side covers. The motorcycle is expected to be offered with a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Most of the mechanicals on the FZ-X will be borrowed from the standard model. This includes the engine as well. It will be powered by the same 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled BS-VI compliant engine. It produces a maximum of 12bhp at 7,250rpm and a peak torque of 13.6Nm at 5,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed standard gearbox.
The upcoming Yamaha FZ-X is expected to be offered in a host of colour options. Two of them have been revealed from the spy images: Red and Blue. Prices for the FZ-X is expected to remain similar to the pricing of the standard FZS, which retails from Rs 1.04 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ-X Spied During TVC Shoot Revealing New Features Ahead Of Launch
The Yamaha FZ-X will be a unique offering from the brand in the Indian market. The FZ-X features a simple design and expected to offer a comfortable riding position. It is expected to rival the speculated arrival of the Kawasaki W175 in the Indian market.