- 5 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 10 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Sports Ramkumar one win away from Wimbledon main draw
- News Maharashtra reports Covid-19 spike with 10,066 new cases in a day; Minister says a 'cause of concern'
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Leaked Hours Ahead Of India Launch; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Yamaha Motor India recently announced a price cut on the FZ25 range of motorcycles in the country. Amidst the rising costs of vehicles, the company has announced a price cut of around Rs 20,000 on the FZ 25 and FZS 25.
After the price decrease, the Yamaha FZ 25 retails at Rs 1.34 lakh. While the FZS 25 retails At Rs 1.39 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). These prices are even lower than the BS4 models of the motorcycles which retailed at the time in the Indian market.
According to the company statement, "In the recent past, there has been an increase in the input costs, which has led to increasing in the Ex-showroom prices of our products, especially in the FZ 25 series. Our team has finally managed to bring down these input costs for the FZ 25 Series & being a responsible manufacturer we would like to pass on the benefit to our customers."
Both FZ 25 and the FZS 25 motorcycle has not undergone any changes. The company said they have managed to bring down the input costs of these motorcycles. However, they are yet to mention the complete details of how this impressive feat has been achieved.
The FZ 25 and the FZS 25 BS6 motorcycles featured a few cosmetic changes over their BS4 counterparts. The BS6 Yamaha FZ 25's styling was slightly revised with a new headlamp cluster with a bi-functional LED unit.
It also features a negative LCD for the instrument console, an underbelly cowl, and a side-stand engine cut-off. All of these changes were added to the FZS 25 model as well. The FZ 25 is offered in two colour options: Metallic Black and Racing Blue.
On the other hand, the more premium FZS 25 featured knuckle guards and a longer visor. The FZS 25 is offered in three colour schemes: Dark Matt Blue, White Vermillion and Patina Green. The Dark Cyan and Dark Blue feature alloy wheels finished in gold, while the Metallic White gets black-out alloys.
Both motorcycles are powered by the same engine. It is an air/oil-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 249cc engine. It produces a maximum of 20.6bhp at 8000rpm and a peak torque of 20.1Nm at 6000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties are handled by a 41mm telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear which is adjustable for pre-load. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 282mm disc brake at the front and a 220mm disc brake at the rear.
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ 25 & FZS 25 Prices Reduced Massively In India
Yamaha has made the FZ25 and the FZS 25 motorcycles an attractive offering with new prices in the Indian market. The company has managed to reduce the prices of both motorcycles by a significant margin amidst the rising cost of vehicles in the country.
The Yamaha FZ 25 & the FZS 25 rivals the KTM Duke 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250, Husquvarna Savrtpilen, Husquvarna Vitpilen, and the Bajaj Dominar 250.