- 2 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 18 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Welectric, which is an electric two-wheeler mobility startup company, is working on building the electric two-wheeler ecosystem in the country. Welectric has announced a partnership with MoEVing, which is a Gurgaon based startup working nationally to ensure carbon-free delivery for the last and middle mile segments.
Vikas Jain the Founder and CEO of Welectric said "We are excited to partner with MoEVing in our mission to transition the 2Ws ecosystem in India to electric. This partnership will allow moEVing to grow their business in an asset-light model without worrying about maintenance or aftermarket of their electric 2Ws. Our fast-growing B2B business is helping us forge strong industry partnerships and build expertise around performance and maintenance of electric 2Ws of different brands."
Welectric is building a multi-brand electric two-wheeler lifecycle management company and is currently focusing on businesses with last-mile delivery operations to help adopt electric two-wheelers for delivery operations. To start the partnership, Welectric will be delivering 60 electric two-wheelers to MoEVing in Bangalore. Both companies plan to scale up this partnership to over 1,000 electric two-wheelers across major cities in India in the next few quarters.
Commenting on the partnership, Vikash Mishra, Founder & CEO, MoEVing said, "We are delighted to partner with Welectric, a very innovative company focusing on life cycle management for electric two-wheelers. We will hit the 1,000 EV target very soon and hope to sign up for the next 10,000 EVs with Welectric. This asset-light approach helps us scale up the electric mobility transition in the last mile delivery space across the country."
Welectric is solving the finance, maintenance and aftermarket challenges for electric 2 wheelers, while MoEVing is building a technology platform to accelerate the electrification of the entire logistics space (two-wheeler, three-wheeler & four-wheelers) through an integrated approach of demand aggregation, supply optimization, and connected charging infrastructure.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between Welectric & MoEVing
Through this partnership, Welectric will provide 1,000 electric two-wheelers on lease with after-sales and maintenance support. Also, the company is working closely with leading OEMs like Hero Electric, Greaves Cotton Ampere and Okinawa; Plans to partner with multiple logistics and delivery companies and scale up in five to seven major cities in the next twelve months.