- 33 min ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 6 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Finale: Pratik Sehajpal Is 1st Confirmed Contestant Of Bigg Boss 15; Here's When It'll Be Aired!
- Sports Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Odegaard secures back-to-back wins for Gunners
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
Welectric, which is an electric two-wheeler mobility startup company, is working on building the electric two-wheeler ecosystem in the country. Welectric has announced a partnership with MoEVing, which is a Gurgaon based startup working nationally to ensure carbon-free delivery for the last and middle mile segments.
Vikas Jain the Founder and CEO of Welectric said "We are excited to partner with MoEVing in our mission to transition the 2Ws ecosystem in India to electric. This partnership will allow moEVing to grow their business in an asset-light model without worrying about maintenance or aftermarket of their electric 2Ws. Our fast-growing B2B business is helping us forge strong industry partnerships and build expertise around performance and maintenance of electric 2Ws of different brands."
Welectric is building a multi-brand electric two-wheeler lifecycle management company and is currently focusing on businesses with last-mile delivery operations to help adopt electric two-wheelers for delivery operations. To start the partnership, Welectric will be delivering 60 electric two-wheelers to MoEVing in Bangalore. Both companies plan to scale up this partnership to over 1,000 electric two-wheelers across major cities in India in the next few quarters.
Commenting on the partnership, Vikash Mishra, Founder & CEO, MoEVing said, "We are delighted to partner with Welectric, a very innovative company focusing on life cycle management for electric two-wheelers. We will hit the 1,000 EV target very soon and hope to sign up for the next 10,000 EVs with Welectric. This asset-light approach helps us scale up the electric mobility transition in the last mile delivery space across the country."
Welectric is solving the finance, maintenance and aftermarket challenges for electric 2 wheelers, while MoEVing is building a technology platform to accelerate the electrification of the entire logistics space (two-wheeler, three-wheeler & four-wheelers) through an integrated approach of demand aggregation, supply optimization, and connected charging infrastructure.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between Welectric & MoEVing
Through this partnership, Welectric will provide 1,000 electric two-wheelers on lease with after-sales and maintenance support. Also, the company is working closely with leading OEMs like Hero Electric, Greaves Cotton Ampere and Okinawa; Plans to partner with multiple logistics and delivery companies and scale up in five to seven major cities in the next twelve months.