- 48 min ago Bentley To Launch 5 New EVs In 5 Years From 2025
- 1 hr ago Toyota Retains World’s Largest Car Manufacturer Title For 2021: Over 10.5 Million Units Sold
- 2 hrs ago Tata Safari Top Trim Feature Update: Receives Ventilated Front & Second Row Seats
- 3 hrs ago Cyborg GT 120 Electric Sports Bike Revealed — 180km Range & 125Km/h Top Speed
- News Karnataka schools reopen: Physical classes for 1-9 to begin from Jan 31
- Sports ISL: Kerala Blasters vs Bengaluru FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Where to Watch, Live Streaming Info
- Finance Chemplast Sanmar Ltd, Reports Standalone Q3 Net At Rs 142.82 Crore
- Movies Chiranjeevi Has The Sweetest Birthday Wish For His Mom Anjana Devi, See Post
- Technology This Is The iPhone 13 Equivalent Of Android Smartphone, At Least In Terms Of Looks
- Lifestyle Minnie Mouse Takes To Power Dressing; Disney Character To Wear Blue Pantsuit Instead Of Red Polka-Dot Dress
- Education UPTET 2021 Answer Key Released: Check How To Download, Raise Objections Till February 1
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Welectric, which is an electric two-wheeler mobility startup company, is working on building the electric two-wheeler ecosystem in the country. Welectric has announced a partnership with MoEVing, which is a Gurgaon based startup working nationally to ensure carbon-free delivery for the last and middle mile segments.
Vikas Jain the Founder and CEO of Welectric said "We are excited to partner with MoEVing in our mission to transition the 2Ws ecosystem in India to electric. This partnership will allow moEVing to grow their business in an asset-light model without worrying about maintenance or aftermarket of their electric 2Ws. Our fast-growing B2B business is helping us forge strong industry partnerships and build expertise around performance and maintenance of electric 2Ws of different brands."
Welectric is building a multi-brand electric two-wheeler lifecycle management company and is currently focusing on businesses with last-mile delivery operations to help adopt electric two-wheelers for delivery operations. To start the partnership, Welectric will be delivering 60 electric two-wheelers to MoEVing in Bangalore. Both companies plan to scale up this partnership to over 1,000 electric two-wheelers across major cities in India in the next few quarters.
Commenting on the partnership, Vikash Mishra, Founder & CEO, MoEVing said, "We are delighted to partner with Welectric, a very innovative company focusing on life cycle management for electric two-wheelers. We will hit the 1,000 EV target very soon and hope to sign up for the next 10,000 EVs with Welectric. This asset-light approach helps us scale up the electric mobility transition in the last mile delivery space across the country."
Welectric is solving the finance, maintenance and aftermarket challenges for electric 2 wheelers, while MoEVing is building a technology platform to accelerate the electrification of the entire logistics space (two-wheeler, three-wheeler & four-wheelers) through an integrated approach of demand aggregation, supply optimization, and connected charging infrastructure.
Thoughts About The Partnership Between Welectric & MoEVing
Through this partnership, Welectric will provide 1,000 electric two-wheelers on lease with after-sales and maintenance support. Also, the company is working closely with leading OEMs like Hero Electric, Greaves Cotton Ampere and Okinawa; Plans to partner with multiple logistics and delivery companies and scale up in five to seven major cities in the next twelve months.