- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 1 day ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 2 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City want Kroos as Torres set for new deal
- News Mann Ki Baat: Read full text of PM Narendra Modi's address
- Finance India To Bargain Over Undelivered Cargoes For Renewing LNG Import Deal With Qatar
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 5 Elimination Today: Abhishek Raaja Is Evicted From The Kamal Haasan Show
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Speaking of the new partnership, Yatin Gupte, Chairman and Managing Director, Wardwizard Group said, "We are happy to announce this association. We can now offer our customers more support and make them believe in our products even more. While insurance on electric vehicles in the two-wheeler category is not mandatory in India, the risks associated with them are limited and hence insuring e-bikes is not expensive. The costs outweigh the benefits, and with tie-ups like this between Wardwizard Group and Bajaj Allianz, customers can expect to get some of the best deals in the country."
So now let us talk a little about the Policy. It consists of a five year (one + four) years plan. The first year covers the entire vehicle with zero depreciation and the rest four years covers TPT (Third Party Insurance). So, with this policy, the customer will get a total of five years for third party insurance coverage. Apart from that, customers will also get a coverage of Rs 15 lakh for their insurance. Not only that, but customers will also get RCA (Roadside Assistance) coverage for the first year.
Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility was the first-ever company listed on BSE under the electric vehicle category. The latest product line-up of Joy e-bike consists of four new high-speed e-bikes: Hurricane, Thunderbolt, Skyline and Beast. Joy e-Bike recently revealed the prices of the EV in the Indian market, which is Rs. 2.29 lakh.
So a little backstory about Wardwizard, the company entered the market back in 2019. It introduced two low-speed models: Nanu E-Scooter Honeybee and Nanu E-Scooter Butterfly in the country. And at the current situation, Joy e-bike has a total of eight models on offer. This includes 4 high-speed offerings that we mentioned above.
Thoughts About The Tie-Up Between Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility & Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Customers
These days insurance has become really necessary, whether it be a person or an asset. In the last few years, the prices of the insurance have gone up rapidly and through this tie-up, customers will be able to avail benefits of a total of 5 years for TPT coverage, coverage of Rs 15 lakh for their insurance and also get RCA (Roadside Assistance) coverage for the first year.