- 14 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 20 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- News Oxygen concentrator hoarding: Absconding Businessman Navneet Kalra arrested
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Gets The Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine; Shares The News On Social Media
- Sports West Brom 1-2 Liverpool: Alisson keeps Reds' Champions League hopes alive
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Last year in December, Yamaha Motor India registered a new name for its FZ range of motorcycles that were sold in the country. The new name that had been registered by the company is called the 'FZ-X'. However, the upcoming motorcycle based on the current market trend could be an adventure-touring variant. The company might launch the motorcycle by the end of 2021 or early next year.
However, according to the latest report by Bikewale, the production-ready version of the FZ-X has been spied once again. We had also mentioned in a previous article that the specs of the motorcycle have also been leaked. According to the spec sheet, the motorcycle will measure 2020mm in length, 785mm in width and 1115mm in height. However, the wheelbase of 1330mm will be the same for both motorcycles (FZ-X & FZ-150).
From the spy image, we can also see that the upcoming Yamaha FZ X will sport different bodywork that includes a slightly more conventionally shaped fuel tank. It also gets a boomerang-shaped radiator guard. The FZ-X is expected to continue to feature LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LCD for the instrument cluster, single-channel ABS and more. The recently introduced Bluetooth connected technology is also expected to make its way on to the upcoming motorcycle as standard.
Mechanically, the FZ-X will be Based on the FZ 150 and will be using the same 149cc engine. This is a SOHC unit and is capable of generating 12.2bhp of power at 7,250rpm and 13.3Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. The unit will be mated to a 5-speed, constant mesh transmission.
The suspension setup will remain the same with a telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear with adjustment for pre-load. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 282mm disc brake at the front and a 220mm disc brake at the rear.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Yamaha FZ-X
The Yamaha FZ-X will most likely be a new variant of the FZ standard model. Due to the increasing demand for affordable ADV motorcycles in the country, Yamaha could launch a new variant that looks like an ADV version of the FZ model.