- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 21 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- News Rahul Gandhi takes dig at govt over record COVID-19 vaccinations
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
In the month of December 2020, Yamaha Motor India registered a new name for its FZ range of motorcycles that were sold in the country. The new name that had been registered by the company is called the 'FZ-X'. However, the upcoming motorcycle based on the current market trend could be an adventure-touring variant. The company might launch the motorcycle by the end of 2021 or early next year.
According to the latest report by Rushlane, the specification of the FZ-X has been leaked. According to the spec sheet, the motorcycle will measure 2020mm in length, 785mm in width and 1115mm in height. However, the wheelbase of 1330mm will be the same for both motorcycles (FZ-X & FZ-150).
Mechanically, the FZ-X will be Based on the FZ 150 and will be using the same 149cc engine. This is a SOHC unit and is capable of generating 12.2bhp of power at 7,250rpm and 13.3Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. The unit will be mated to a 5-speed, constant mesh transmission.
The FZ-X will continue to feature LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LCD display for the instrument cluster, single-channel ABS and more. The recently introduced Bluetooth connected technology is also expected to make its way on to the upcoming motorcycle as standard.
The suspension setup will remain the same with a telescopic fork at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear with adjustment for pre-load. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 282mm disc brake at the front and a 220mm disc brake at the rear.
However, it also can be possible that the FZ-X could be another special edition of the standard motorcycle launching in the country. If it is a special edition model, the changes will again be restricted to only cosmetic upgrades.
Thoughts About The Yamaha FZ-X Specification Leaked
The Yamaha FZ-X will most likely be a new variant of the FZ standard model. Due to the increasing demand for affordable ADV motorcycles in the country, Yamaha could launch a new variant that looks like an ADV version of the FZ model.