- 14 min ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked Again This Year: Here Are The New Prices!
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Sells Most Number Of Factory-Fitted CNG Cars: 1.57 Lakh Cars Sold In FY20-21
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 14 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit Nene Looks Splendid In A Pink Metallic Lehenga And It’s Price Can Afford You A Foreign Trip!
- News List of states that have cancelled, postponed Class 10, 12 board exams
- Sports AFC Champions League 2021: Gritty FC Goa hold formidable Al Rayyan
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Says Partial Lockdown In Maharashtra Will Affect Schedules, 'But Shall Prevail Eventually'
- Finance LIC's Alert: Don't Attend To Calls From Unverified Sources
- Technology Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Spotted On Geekbench; Official Teaser Out In India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Jawa Motorcycles recently launched the 2021 Jawa forty-two motorcycle in the Indian market. However, maybe the company has something else in the pipeline for the Indian market as well. The upcoming products may launch by the end of this year or by the starting of 2020.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, a new camouflaged prototype of a retro-classic scrambler was spotted testing on the Pune to Nashik highway. As seen in the images, the prototype is still far away from being production-ready but the scrambler body style is completely visible. The tailpiece, the tyres, riding posture and the general minimalist approach is expected to be carried forward to the final version as well.
The motorcycle could also get an LED headlight with DRLs, LED taillight, dual-channel ABS, digital instrument cluster and many more features. As seen in the pictures, the exhaust piping is still under testing and the production-ready version could get a high mounted exhaust setup like the scramblers have.
As far as the mechanical specifications are concerned, there is no information about it as of now. We are expecting the new motorcycle's displacement to be around 300cc and the power output should be around 26 to 29bhp.
Now let us talk about the new Jawa Forty-Two that was recently launched. The new (2021) iteration of the cruiser motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It also comes with a host of new features, slight cosmetic updates and three new paint schemes.
The company has also re-tuned the suspension on the motorcycle, to offer better ground clearance, especially while riding over broken tarmac. The engine on the 2021 Jawa 42 is the same 293cc unit, however, it now comes with the cross-port flow, which is said to offer better refinement, fuel efficiency, stronger acceleration and a throatier exhaust note from its dual pipes. The single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine now produces 27bhp of power at 6800rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm. It is paired to the same six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Scrambler Motorcycle
The Scramble is a good motorcycle and can almost take you anywhere. It is good to see manufactures that are making small-displacement scramblers so that people can afford them.