- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Jawa Motorcycles recently launched the 2021 Jawa forty-two motorcycle in the Indian market. However, maybe the company has something else in the pipeline for the Indian market as well. The upcoming products may launch by the end of this year or by the starting of 2020.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, a new camouflaged prototype of a retro-classic scrambler was spotted testing on the Pune to Nashik highway. As seen in the images, the prototype is still far away from being production-ready but the scrambler body style is completely visible. The tailpiece, the tyres, riding posture and the general minimalist approach is expected to be carried forward to the final version as well.
The motorcycle could also get an LED headlight with DRLs, LED taillight, dual-channel ABS, digital instrument cluster and many more features. As seen in the pictures, the exhaust piping is still under testing and the production-ready version could get a high mounted exhaust setup like the scramblers have.
As far as the mechanical specifications are concerned, there is no information about it as of now. We are expecting the new motorcycle's displacement to be around 300cc and the power output should be around 26 to 29bhp.
Now let us talk about the new Jawa Forty-Two that was recently launched. The new (2021) iteration of the cruiser motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It also comes with a host of new features, slight cosmetic updates and three new paint schemes.
The company has also re-tuned the suspension on the motorcycle, to offer better ground clearance, especially while riding over broken tarmac. The engine on the 2021 Jawa 42 is the same 293cc unit, however, it now comes with the cross-port flow, which is said to offer better refinement, fuel efficiency, stronger acceleration and a throatier exhaust note from its dual pipes. The single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine now produces 27bhp of power at 6800rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm. It is paired to the same six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Scrambler Motorcycle
The Scramble is a good motorcycle and can almost take you anywhere. It is good to see manufactures that are making small-displacement scramblers so that people can afford them.