- 23 min ago Mahindra Thar Adorned With Amitabh Bachchan Dialogues Grabs The Attention Of Mahindra Chairman
- 5 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Technology iQOO 8, iQOO 8 Legend India Launch Imminent; What All To Expect?
- News Coimbatore: KMCH opens 750-bed Medical College General Hospital
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Virender Sehwag comes out in support of Mohammad Shami following online attack on pacer
- Travel Top Ten Winter Destinations In Odisha
- Finance PhonePe Starts Charging Transaction Fees on Mobile Recharge
- Movies Aryan Khan Drugs Case: Ananya Panday Fails To Appear Before NCB
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
Jawa Motorcycles recently launched the 2021 Jawa forty-two motorcycle in the Indian market. However, maybe the company has something else in the pipeline for the Indian market as well. The upcoming products may launch by the end of this year or by the starting of 2020.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, a new camouflaged prototype of a retro-classic scrambler was spotted testing on the Pune to Nashik highway. As seen in the images, the prototype is still far away from being production-ready but the scrambler body style is completely visible. The tailpiece, the tyres, riding posture and the general minimalist approach is expected to be carried forward to the final version as well.
The motorcycle could also get an LED headlight with DRLs, LED taillight, dual-channel ABS, digital instrument cluster and many more features. As seen in the pictures, the exhaust piping is still under testing and the production-ready version could get a high mounted exhaust setup like the scramblers have.
As far as the mechanical specifications are concerned, there is no information about it as of now. We are expecting the new motorcycle's displacement to be around 300cc and the power output should be around 26 to 29bhp.
Now let us talk about the new Jawa Forty-Two that was recently launched. The new (2021) iteration of the cruiser motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It also comes with a host of new features, slight cosmetic updates and three new paint schemes.
The company has also re-tuned the suspension on the motorcycle, to offer better ground clearance, especially while riding over broken tarmac. The engine on the 2021 Jawa 42 is the same 293cc unit, however, it now comes with the cross-port flow, which is said to offer better refinement, fuel efficiency, stronger acceleration and a throatier exhaust note from its dual pipes. The single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine now produces 27bhp of power at 6800rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm. It is paired to the same six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Scrambler Motorcycle
The Scramble is a good motorcycle and can almost take you anywhere. It is good to see manufactures that are making small-displacement scramblers so that people can afford them.