- 6 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 8 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
TVS Motor Company has launched a new variant called the 'Winner Edition' to its popular XL100 moped lineup in the Indian market. The new TVS XL100 Winner Edition comes with a host of new features and equipment, along with a few cosmetic updates as well. The new Winner Edition of the TVS XL100 is priced at RS 49,599, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new TVS XL100 winner edition is based on the brand's HeavyDuty i-TouchStart variant. The new variant now comes in an exclusive ‘Delight Blue' paint scheme, which makes it easily stand out among the other variants in the lineup.
Along with the exclusive paint scheme, the new XL100 Winner Edition also features a few new features and equipment. These include a few new chrome elements as well, seen on the exhaust shield and the mirror covers. The new winner edition model also features a metal floorboard.
Other features on the TVS XL100 Winner Edition includes split-seats with dual-tone quilted upholstery. The pillion seat can also be removed completely, revealing a luggage rack. The Winner Edition also comes with a USB charging port and an integrated engine kill/start switch.
However, the TVS XL100 Winner Edition remains mechanically unchanged from the HeavyDuty i-TouchStart variant it is based on. The moped continues to be powered by the same 99.7cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 4.3bhp at 6000rpm and 6.5Nm of peak torque at 3500rpm.
The TVS XL100 Winner Edition comes with a kerb weight of 89 kilograms and is capable of carrying a maximum payload capacity of 130kg. The suspension on the moped is handled by telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is via 110mm drum brakes at either end; supported by the brand's synchronised braking technology.
With the addition of the Winner Edition, the TVS XL100 is now offered in six variants, with the remaining five being the Comfort, HeavyDuty, Comfort i-Touchstart, HeavyDuty i-Touchstart & the HeavyDuty i-Touchstart Special Edition. The entry-level variant comes with a price tag of Rs 40,990, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The TVS XL100 Winner Edition India Launch
The TVS XL100 has been on sale in the Indian market for almost four decades, having undergone multiple changes. However, the moped continues to remain one of the most popular workhorses for the rural market in India. The Winner Edition with all its new features should further attract more customers towards the latest iteration of the XL100.