- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News At Global COVID-19 Summit, PM Modi says India has seen humanity as one family
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Sports Spezia 2-3 Juventus: De Ligt completes fightback for Bianconeri's first Serie A win of the season
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
TVS Motor Company has launched a new variant called the 'Winner Edition' to its popular XL100 moped lineup in the Indian market. The new TVS XL100 Winner Edition comes with a host of new features and equipment, along with a few cosmetic updates as well. The new Winner Edition of the TVS XL100 is priced at RS 49,599, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new TVS XL100 winner edition is based on the brand's HeavyDuty i-TouchStart variant. The new variant now comes in an exclusive ‘Delight Blue' paint scheme, which makes it easily stand out among the other variants in the lineup.
Along with the exclusive paint scheme, the new XL100 Winner Edition also features a few new features and equipment. These include a few new chrome elements as well, seen on the exhaust shield and the mirror covers. The new winner edition model also features a metal floorboard.
Other features on the TVS XL100 Winner Edition includes split-seats with dual-tone quilted upholstery. The pillion seat can also be removed completely, revealing a luggage rack. The Winner Edition also comes with a USB charging port and an integrated engine kill/start switch.
However, the TVS XL100 Winner Edition remains mechanically unchanged from the HeavyDuty i-TouchStart variant it is based on. The moped continues to be powered by the same 99.7cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 4.3bhp at 6000rpm and 6.5Nm of peak torque at 3500rpm.
The TVS XL100 Winner Edition comes with a kerb weight of 89 kilograms and is capable of carrying a maximum payload capacity of 130kg. The suspension on the moped is handled by telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is via 110mm drum brakes at either end; supported by the brand's synchronised braking technology.
With the addition of the Winner Edition, the TVS XL100 is now offered in six variants, with the remaining five being the Comfort, HeavyDuty, Comfort i-Touchstart, HeavyDuty i-Touchstart & the HeavyDuty i-Touchstart Special Edition. The entry-level variant comes with a price tag of Rs 40,990, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The TVS XL100 Winner Edition India Launch
The TVS XL100 has been on sale in the Indian market for almost four decades, having undergone multiple changes. However, the moped continues to remain one of the most popular workhorses for the rural market in India. The Winner Edition with all its new features should further attract more customers towards the latest iteration of the XL100.