- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short On Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
TVS Motor Company has announced that they had extended free COVID-19 vaccination for all employees and their immediate family members. This vaccination drive is in line with the ongoing Government guidelines and will cover 35,000 direct and indirect company employees across the country.
Commenting on this development, R AnandaKrishnan, Executive Vice President - Human Resources, TVS Motor Company, said, "At TVS Motor Company, we place paramount importance on holistic employee well-being. We have strived to provide complete support to our employees and their extended family members through the pandemic, ranging from apps for emergency requirements, doctor-on-call, COVID-19 awareness communication and mental wellness programmes. With this vaccination drive, we continue our endeavour to prioritise the health and safety of all our employees and their families."
Initially, the vaccine will be made available to all employees and their families above the age of 60 and 45 years or older suffering from certain medical conditions.
In other recent TVS news, the company introduced an additional feature on the base variant of its Apache RTR 200 4V motorcycle in the Indian market. The entry-level 'single-channel ABS' variant of the 2021 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V now comes with ride modes, adjustable suspension and levers and is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.28 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mechanically, the model uses the same 197.7cc single-cylinder oil-cooled engine mated to the same five-speed gearbox. It now churns out 17.2bhp of power and 16.51Nm of peak torque in the Rain and Urban ride modes. On the other hand, in the ‘Sport' mode the power increases to 20.4bhp and 17.25Nm of peak torque. Top speed of the motorcycle also varies between 105km/h and 127km/h between the three ride modes, as well as the ABS intrusion levels.
Thoughts About TVS Providing Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees And Their Immediate Family Members
This is a very noble thought by TVS motor company and by doing this the company is trying to help out all the people that have been working for them along with their family.