- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Movies Mallika Sherawat Recalls Facing Harassment In Showbiz; 'I Thought It's Best To Leave The Country'
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
TVS Motor Company has launched a new colour scheme on the Star City+ motorcycle in the country. The motorcycle is offered with a new blue and silver dual-tone paint scheme. The new colour has been introduced on the occasion of the Holi festival.
The TVS Star City+ is offered in two variants: Disc and Drum. The new colour scheme will be offered on both variants of the motorcycle. The Star City+ retails at a starting price of Rs 65,865. However, the top-spec ‘Disc' variant is offered with a price tag of Rs 68,465. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the new paint scheme, the 2021 TVS Star City+ is available in other colours as well. The ‘Disc' variant is offered in a Black Red paint scheme. On the other hand, the ‘Drum' variant is offered in Black/Blue, Grey/Black, Red/Black and White/Black colour schemes.
The company recently introduced the Disc variant of the motorcycle along with a host of other changes. This includes the new Roto petal disc brakes, (ET-Fi) Eco-Thrust Fuel Injection engine, a USB charging socket and an LED headlamp.
The new commuter motorcycle is powered by a single-cylinder air-cooled 109cc engine. As mentioned before, the engine now features fuel injection. The engine produces a maximum of 8.08bhp at 7350rpm and a peak torque of 8.7Nm at 4500. The engine comes mated to a four-speed standard gearbox.
This makes the engine 15 per cent more fuel-efficient than the BS4 counterpart. Also, due to fuel-injection, the fueling on the engine is smoother. The company claims the engine can be started in all weather conditions.
Some of the other features on the motorcycle include a single-piece handlebar, a 10-litre sculpted fuel tank, a single-piece seat with a dual-tone finish, and a semi-digital instrument cluster. The digital screen offers a fuel-level indicator, ODO meter and other basic readouts. Due to a simple design approach, the motorcycle tips the scale at 116Kgs (kerb).
The suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by conventional telescopic forks at the front, and a five-step adjustable shock absorber on each side at the rear. The Star City+ is offered with drum brakes at either end on the standard variant.
While the higher trim comes with the Roto petal disc brakes at the front and a drum brake at the rear. The brakes on the motorcycle are supported by the (SBT) Synchronized Braking Technology as standard. The Star City+ features alloy wheels shod with Dura Grip Tires at both ends.
Thoughts About The TVS Star City+ Launched In New Dual-Tone Colour Scheme
The company has taken the opportunity of the Holi festival in India to introduce a new colour scheme on the Star City+. The new paint scheme will now give buyers an option to choose between two colours available on the top-spec variant of the motorcycle.