- 2 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 5 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 11 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- News Border row: Union Home Minister Amit Shah urge Chief Ministers of Mizoram, Assam to ensure peace
- Sports Tokyo 2020 Recap: Russian quartet end China gymnastics dominance, 13-year-old Nishiya wants global fame
- Technology Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition New Color Variant In Tow; What's New?
- Movies Swara Bhasker Reacts To Tweet Calling Manika Batra 'More Talented & Beautiful' Than Her
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
TVS Motor Company has launched a new colour scheme on the Star City+ motorcycle in the country. The motorcycle is offered with a new blue and silver dual-tone paint scheme. The new colour has been introduced on the occasion of the Holi festival.
The TVS Star City+ is offered in two variants: Disc and Drum. The new colour scheme will be offered on both variants of the motorcycle. The Star City+ retails at a starting price of Rs 65,865. However, the top-spec ‘Disc' variant is offered with a price tag of Rs 68,465. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the new paint scheme, the 2021 TVS Star City+ is available in other colours as well. The ‘Disc' variant is offered in a Black Red paint scheme. On the other hand, the ‘Drum' variant is offered in Black/Blue, Grey/Black, Red/Black and White/Black colour schemes.
The company recently introduced the Disc variant of the motorcycle along with a host of other changes. This includes the new Roto petal disc brakes, (ET-Fi) Eco-Thrust Fuel Injection engine, a USB charging socket and an LED headlamp.
The new commuter motorcycle is powered by a single-cylinder air-cooled 109cc engine. As mentioned before, the engine now features fuel injection. The engine produces a maximum of 8.08bhp at 7350rpm and a peak torque of 8.7Nm at 4500. The engine comes mated to a four-speed standard gearbox.
This makes the engine 15 per cent more fuel-efficient than the BS4 counterpart. Also, due to fuel-injection, the fueling on the engine is smoother. The company claims the engine can be started in all weather conditions.
Some of the other features on the motorcycle include a single-piece handlebar, a 10-litre sculpted fuel tank, a single-piece seat with a dual-tone finish, and a semi-digital instrument cluster. The digital screen offers a fuel-level indicator, ODO meter and other basic readouts. Due to a simple design approach, the motorcycle tips the scale at 116Kgs (kerb).
The suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by conventional telescopic forks at the front, and a five-step adjustable shock absorber on each side at the rear. The Star City+ is offered with drum brakes at either end on the standard variant.
While the higher trim comes with the Roto petal disc brakes at the front and a drum brake at the rear. The brakes on the motorcycle are supported by the (SBT) Synchronized Braking Technology as standard. The Star City+ features alloy wheels shod with Dura Grip Tires at both ends.
Thoughts About The TVS Star City+ Launched In New Dual-Tone Colour Scheme
The company has taken the opportunity of the Holi festival in India to introduce a new colour scheme on the Star City+. The new paint scheme will now give buyers an option to choose between two colours available on the top-spec variant of the motorcycle.