- 17 min ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 17 min ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 14 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs KKR Stats and Records preview: Kohli, Maxwell, Gill close in on milestones
- News India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 Covid-19 cases, 1,501 deaths
- Lifestyle Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
TVS Motor Company has launched a new colour scheme on the Star City+ motorcycle in the country. The motorcycle is offered with a new blue and silver dual-tone paint scheme. The new colour has been introduced on the occasion of the Holi festival.
The TVS Star City+ is offered in two variants: Disc and Drum. The new colour scheme will be offered on both variants of the motorcycle. The Star City+ retails at a starting price of Rs 65,865. However, the top-spec ‘Disc' variant is offered with a price tag of Rs 68,465. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the new paint scheme, the 2021 TVS Star City+ is available in other colours as well. The ‘Disc' variant is offered in a Black Red paint scheme. On the other hand, the ‘Drum' variant is offered in Black/Blue, Grey/Black, Red/Black and White/Black colour schemes.
The company recently introduced the Disc variant of the motorcycle along with a host of other changes. This includes the new Roto petal disc brakes, (ET-Fi) Eco-Thrust Fuel Injection engine, a USB charging socket and an LED headlamp.
The new commuter motorcycle is powered by a single-cylinder air-cooled 109cc engine. As mentioned before, the engine now features fuel injection. The engine produces a maximum of 8.08bhp at 7350rpm and a peak torque of 8.7Nm at 4500. The engine comes mated to a four-speed standard gearbox.
This makes the engine 15 per cent more fuel-efficient than the BS4 counterpart. Also, due to fuel-injection, the fueling on the engine is smoother. The company claims the engine can be started in all weather conditions.
Some of the other features on the motorcycle include a single-piece handlebar, a 10-litre sculpted fuel tank, a single-piece seat with a dual-tone finish, and a semi-digital instrument cluster. The digital screen offers a fuel-level indicator, ODO meter and other basic readouts. Due to a simple design approach, the motorcycle tips the scale at 116Kgs (kerb).
The suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by conventional telescopic forks at the front, and a five-step adjustable shock absorber on each side at the rear. The Star City+ is offered with drum brakes at either end on the standard variant.
While the higher trim comes with the Roto petal disc brakes at the front and a drum brake at the rear. The brakes on the motorcycle are supported by the (SBT) Synchronized Braking Technology as standard. The Star City+ features alloy wheels shod with Dura Grip Tires at both ends.
Thoughts About The TVS Star City+ Launched In New Dual-Tone Colour Scheme
The company has taken the opportunity of the Holi festival in India to introduce a new colour scheme on the Star City+. The new paint scheme will now give buyers an option to choose between two colours available on the top-spec variant of the motorcycle.