- Technology Google Play’s Best Of 2021: Games, Everyday Essentials, Fun, TV, Personal Growth, And Much More
- Finance Stocks To Buy For Solid Gains In The Short Term As New Omicron Covid Variant Enters India
- Movies Inside Edge Season 3 Web Series Review: The 'Edge' Is Missing, But Interesting Nevertheless
- News I was jailed for not joining BJP: Karnataka Congress chief DK Shivakumar
- Sports Masuaku topples Blues while Rangnick makes history – the Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- Education DSE Odisha Provisional Selection List 2021 Released For 6720 TGT And Telugu Teachers Posts, Check Details
- Lifestyle Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
TVS Radeon new colour options launched in India. New colour options for the TVS Radeon have been launched ahead of the festive season in the Indian market. The new dual-tone colours are Red & Black, and Blue & Black.
In terms of the pricing, the new dual-tone Radeon costs Rs 900 more than the motorcycle decked in the standard colour options. The dual-tone drum brake variant is priced at Rs 68,982 while the dual-tone disc brake variant is priced at Rs 71,982.
With the dual-tone variant, the styling on the Radeon has improved by a considerable margin. The dual-tone elements are seen on the fuel tank and on the side panels. There is even a white-colored strip on the fuel tank and it does induce a bit of sportiness to the overall design.
The headlamp mask is finished in the body colour while the front mudguard and rear body panel are finished in gloss black. The overall design of the motorcycle has been retained. The gold finish on the engine casing as well as the black paint on the alloy wheels have also been retained from the standard model.
Apart from these aesthetic differences, the dual-tone TVS Radeon retains the same mechanical bits and cycle parts. The TVS Radeon is powered by an air-cooled, 109.7cc, single-cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 8bhp at 7,350rpm and a peak torque output of 8.7Nm at 4,500rpm. Transmission duties are handled by a 4-speed gearbox.
As aforementioned, the cycle parts haven't seen any changes as well. Suspension is taken care of by a telescopic fork up front and twin shocks at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 110mm drum at the rear and a 130mm drum up front. In the top-spec disc brake variant, the drum brake is replaced by a 240mm disc up front.
Thoughts On TVS Radeon Dual-Tone Colours Being Launched
The TVS Radeon was always a formidable motorcycle. It had a capable chassis, a decently-powerful engine, and an exhaust note that could put larger capacity motorcycles to shame. Now, with the new dual-tone colour options coming in just ahead of the festive season, the TVS Radeon looks more attractive as well.