- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Movies Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Actor Nakuul Mehta Shares An Update About His Health, Thanks Fans For Their Wishes
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
TVS Motor Company has hiked prices of the Apache and a few other scooters in its line-up. This is because of an increase in input costs. With this TVS has joined other manufacturers who had previously increased prices of its models.
When asked for the reason for the hike, almost all manufacturers had only one answer: Input cost increase. It is found out that prices of essential commodities for manufacturing automobiles have gone up by a significant margin and this has clearly reflected in the price tag of the finished product.
TVS Motor Company is one of India's top two-wheeler manufacturers and its products have always been top-notch. Now, the brand has hiked its prices due to an increase in the cost of raw materials.
TVS has hiked the prices of its vehicles by up to Rs 5,000 depending on the model and variant. The least price hike in the TVS two-wheeler lineup was received by the brand's family-friendly scooter, TVS Jupiter. The standard variant received a price hike of just Rs 736. However, the ZX variant of Jupiter received a rather steep price hike of Rs 2,336.
In the Apache lineup, the lowest price increase was received by the Apache RTR 160, whose price was hiked by Rs 3,000. While the maximum price hike of Rs 5000 was received by the Apache RR310.
Thoughts On TVS Scooters & Bikes Getting A Price Hike
Though a price hike between Rs 700 and Rs 5,000 may not seem that much big on paper, these small differences can make a big difference for a prospective buyer at the time of purchase. However, one must also remember that the prices of commodities have also gone up, so in order to make sufficient profit, the manufacturer has to hike the price.