- 1 day ago Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Taigun Launched In India At Rs 10.49 Lakh: All You Need To Know
- 2 days ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup Announced; GT-R650 Race Bike Revealed
- 2 days ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- News Quad leaders' summit: Here's what Modi, Biden, Morrison and Suga said in opening remarks
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale Up To 80% Discount Offers On Electronics And Accessories
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs CSK: Full List of Award Winners, Man of the Match, Post-match Presentation Highlights
- Education Schools In Maharashtra To Reopen From October 4, School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad Announces
- Movies KBC 13: Suniel Shetty And Jackie Shroff Grace The Hot Seat, Share Some Fun Moments With Amitabh Bachchan
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Lifestyle Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
TVS Motor Company sold a total number of 2,38,983 vehicles in April 2021. This number includes two-wheelers and three-wheelers. TVS sold 2,26,193 two-wheelers and 12,790 three-wheelers in April 2021. These figures show that TVS' sales have dropped when compared to March 2021.
The pandemic has affected many industries across the globe. Among the most affected is the automotive industry. Automotive manufacturers' sales numbers have been fluctuating since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In March 2020, the Indian government announced a complete lockdown in India, putting a halt to the production and sales of cars and motorcycles in the country. Later in 2020, the market opened up once again and sales numbers started increasing. Earlier this year too, sales numbers were high. In March 2021, TVS sold 3,22,683 vehicles.
In April 2021 though, things changed. Several states across India started implementing lockdowns and curfews. This directly or indirectly has affected sales numbers. In April 2021, TVS sold 2,38,983 vehicles. This is a drop of 83,700 vehicles.
TVS sold 3,07,437 two-wheelers in march 2021 which then dropped to 2,26,193 units in April 2021. This is a drop of 81,244 units and 26.43 percent. TVS Motor Company currency sells motorcycles like the Apache RR310 in the performance motorcycling segment. The company will soon update the RR310 with a slight facelift along with a few other feature additions.
The low-capacity performance segment gets motorcycles like the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, RTR 180, RTR 160 4V. The brand also retails quite a few good scooters like the Ntorq, Jupiter, Scooty Pep+, Scooty Zest, etc.
Thoughts On TVS Motor Company's April 2021 Sales Numbers
TVS sells a lot of two-wheelers in the Indian market. However, this pandemic has affected the industry like never before. As the country is reeling under the second wave of COVID-19, sales numbers too have dropped. We expect a further drop for the month of May. However, we do hope for the numbers to improve in the coming months.