- 13 hrs ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- 20 hrs ago Adani Group May Foray Into EV Business In India: Trademark Registered
- 1 day ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Lifestyle Scientists Develop New AI Model To Discover Genetic Risk Factors For Motor Neurone Disease
- Movies Bhaukaal 2 Star Rashmi Rajput On Preparations For Her Character: I Had To Put Up 10 Kgs EXCLUSIVE
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Finance This Large Cap Company To Consider Interim Dividend Payment
- News COVID-19: Digvijaya, others booked for protest near MP CM's residence
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 West Ham: Rashford late show stuns Hammers
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Specifications Leaked; Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC Tipped
TVS has launched Spiderman and Thor themed variants of its popular Ntorq 125 scooter. TVS has also launched the scooter at the right time as Spider-Man: No Way Home has just hit the theatres across the country and the next edition of Thor movie (Thor, Love and Thunder) is in the pipeline.
Both editions of the Marvel superhero-themed scooters stand out from the crowd as they are adorned with colour schemes from their respective Marvel superheroes.
Starting the Spiderman themed Ntorq 125, it sports the classic red and blue colour combination that has been synonymous with Spiderman suits, even though the Marvel superhero has tried other costumes with various colour schemes.
The Thor edition of the TVS Ntorq 125 scooter on the other hand comes with black, silver and red colour combination and looks a little bit more toned down in comparison to the Spiderman edition.
Apart from the obvious colour schemes, there are also Marvel superhero-themed decals on both scooters representing the respective superheroes.
Overall, the Spiderman edition of the TVS Ntorq 125 really stand out in the traffic thanks to its bright colours and snazzy decal work. However, if you like a bit more discrete yet unique Marvel superhero scooter, the Thor-themed TVS Ntorq 125 will fit the bill perfectly.
The Marvel superhero theme is not only limited to the exterior of the 125cc scooter, but it also extends to the SmartXonnect app.
For this, TVS has customised the UI of the SmartXonnect App to display a few aspects such as the silhouette and logo of the respective superheroes. This further adds to the overall experience of owning a special edition.
Previously, TVS had released three special editions of its Ntorq 125 scooter based on Marvel superheroes such as the Black Panther, Captain America and Iron Man. However, the Iron Man edition of the TVS Ntorq 125 is no longer listed on the company's official website.
Unlike the superheroes, the superhero editions of the TVS Ntorq 125 come with the same tried-and-tested hardware as the regular TVS Ntorq 125 scooter. This means the 3-Valve,125cc engine produces 9.2 bhp at 7,000rpm and 10.5Nm at 5,500rpm.
Also, the TVS Ntorq 125 comes with features such as Bluetooth connectivity, an All-Digital instrument console, LED headlamps and many more.
The TVS Ntorq 125 comes with an underbone tubular type frame with telescopic suspension at the front and a coil spring unit at the rear. The 125cc scooter runs on 12-inch alloy wheels shod with 100/80 tyres at both front and rear.
Braking duties are handled by a 220mm disc brake at the front and a 130mm drum brake setup at the rear.
Thoughts About The Latest Marvel Superhero Editions Of The TVS Ntorq 125 Scooter
The new Spiderman edition and Thor edition of the TVS Ntorq 125 have definitely upped the desirability factor among its target audience, and the scooter itself is one of the best scooters currently you can buy in the country.
However, it is slightly overstyled with too many flashy colours and graphics, and it is more suited to young buyers.