- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
TVS Motor Company have introduced a new technology on its popular 110cc Jupiter scooter in the Indian market. The TVS Jupiter now comes with the brand's 'IntelliGO' technology, which claims to not only improve fuel efficiency but also reduce emissions.
The new intelliGO technology is offered only on the top-spec Jupiter ZX disc variant and is priced at Rs 72,347, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new TVS Jupiter ZX disc variant with the IntelliGO tech is also offered in two colour schemes: Starlight Blue and Royal Wine.
According to TVS Motor Company, the new intelliGO technology on the Jupiter automatically switches off the engine during long idling scenarios. such as traffic signals. The scooter can then be switched back on, by just twisting the throttle.
The Jupiter is the first product from TVS to receive this feature, with more models expected to receive this tech sometime in the future. Apart from the addition of the new technology, no other changes have been made. The scooter continues to be powered by the same engine, offering the same mechanicals, features and equipment as well.
To reiterate, the TVS Jupiter comes powered by a 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 7.3bhp and 8.4Nm of peak torque, paired with a CVT transmission unit. The Jupiter ZX variant comes with 220mm disc at the front and a 130mm drum brakes at the rear, supported by the brand's combi-braking system.
The scooter runs on 12-inch alloy wheels at either end. The suspension setup is made of telescopic forks at the front and a three-way adjustable coil springs at the back with hydraulic dampers.
Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing) - Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company said,
"TVS Motor Company has been at the forefront of introducing technological advancements backed by customer insight. TVS intelliGO is a testimony to our philosophy of listening to our customers, understanding their needs, and innovating our products to provide an unmatched product experience."
"This intelligent Stop & Go technology is significant for our consumers through its dual impact of reducing fuel costs and emissions. The technology facilitates a comfortable riding experience for our customers, along with reducing emissions. TVS intelliGO will debut on our flagship scooter brand - TVS Jupiter. We are confident that the discerning TVS Jupiter customers will find immense value in this innovation."
Thoughts On The TVS Jupiter IntelliGO Technology
TVS has debuted its newest intelligent stop & go technology on its flagship scooter offering in the country. The TVS Jupiter is also the first scooter in the 110cc segment to receive the stop-go technology. The scooter rivals the likes of the Honda Activa in the Indian market.