- 17 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 23 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Movies Happy Birthday Nushrratt Bharuccha: Only True Fans Of The Actress Know These Lesser Known Facts About Her!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Sports Nadal overcomes Djokovic to seal 10th Internazionali d'Italia title
- News Oxygen concentrator hoarding: Absconding Businessman Navneet Kalra arrested
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
TVS Motor Company has sold more than 1,000 units of the iQube electric scooter. TVS's all-electric scooter – iQube has crossed its first sales milestone of 1,000 units. In March 2021 alone, TVS had sold 355 units of the iQube.
At present, the TVS iQube is available for purchase in just two cities — Delhi and Bengaluru. TVS plans to expand to other cities in the near future, considering the market potential for electric scooters.
The TVS iQube has also outsold one of its three main competitors, the Bajaj Chetak. However, Bajaj recently reopened bookings for the Chetak recently and the entire batch sold out within just 48 hours.
However, to be a market leader in the electric scooter market, TVS has to take the game to Ather Energy. The latter has already set up its presence in 27 cities and has been steadily gaining the electric scooter market in India.
The TVS iQube is powered by a 4.4kW hub motor and has a claimed range of 75km in Eco mode, while the top speed is 78km/h in sport mode. Being an electric scooter, the TVS iQube is also pretty quick, taking just 4.2 seconds to reach 40kmph from a standstill.
The TVS iQube can be charged fully in approximately six hours from a regular wall socket. It also comes with plenty of features to cater to the needs of an urban user with connected technology, a USB port for charging, and a large TFT screen among many others. TVS also offers a 3-year / 50,000km warranty on the battery.
The TVS iQube is currently priced at Rs 1.08 lakh on-road in Delhi and Rs 1.20 lakh on-road in Bengaluru.
Thoughts On TVS iQube Electric Scooter Crossing The 1,000 Units Sales Milestone
The TVS iQube is a smart choice for any person looking for a scooter that will predominantly be used within the city. Considering the rising petrol prices in India, the price premium over petrol-powered scooters doesn't seem so bothersome anymore. If you are in the market for a scooter and you will be using it within city limits, it is time to consider an electric scooter liek the TVS iQube.