- 23 min ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 1 hr ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- Finance Job Postings In Travel & Tourism Sector Sees 4 Percent Rise In December: Report
- News Republic Day 2022 Live Updates: President Kovind to address the nation at 7 pm
- Sports Australian Open: Nadal refutes Shapovalov's claims of special treatment
- Technology Redmi Note 11s India Pricing & Detailed Features Revealed Ahead Of Feb 9 Launch
- Movies Amazon Prime Video Drops The Teaser Of Danish Sait-Starrer One Cut Two Cut
- Lifestyle Expert Talks About The Importance Of Healthy Weight, The Key For Good Health
- Education UCEED Answer Key 2022 Released At uceed.iitb.ac.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
TVS Motor Company has sold more than 1,000 units of the iQube electric scooter. TVS's all-electric scooter – iQube has crossed its first sales milestone of 1,000 units. In March 2021 alone, TVS had sold 355 units of the iQube.
At present, the TVS iQube is available for purchase in just two cities — Delhi and Bengaluru. TVS plans to expand to other cities in the near future, considering the market potential for electric scooters.
The TVS iQube has also outsold one of its three main competitors, the Bajaj Chetak. However, Bajaj recently reopened bookings for the Chetak recently and the entire batch sold out within just 48 hours.
However, to be a market leader in the electric scooter market, TVS has to take the game to Ather Energy. The latter has already set up its presence in 27 cities and has been steadily gaining the electric scooter market in India.
The TVS iQube is powered by a 4.4kW hub motor and has a claimed range of 75km in Eco mode, while the top speed is 78km/h in sport mode. Being an electric scooter, the TVS iQube is also pretty quick, taking just 4.2 seconds to reach 40kmph from a standstill.
The TVS iQube can be charged fully in approximately six hours from a regular wall socket. It also comes with plenty of features to cater to the needs of an urban user with connected technology, a USB port for charging, and a large TFT screen among many others. TVS also offers a 3-year / 50,000km warranty on the battery.
The TVS iQube is currently priced at Rs 1.08 lakh on-road in Delhi and Rs 1.20 lakh on-road in Bengaluru.
Thoughts On TVS iQube Electric Scooter Crossing The 1,000 Units Sales Milestone
The TVS iQube is a smart choice for any person looking for a scooter that will predominantly be used within the city. Considering the rising petrol prices in India, the price premium over petrol-powered scooters doesn't seem so bothersome anymore. If you are in the market for a scooter and you will be using it within city limits, it is time to consider an electric scooter liek the TVS iQube.