- 22 min ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 6 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 10 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Movie Review: Jayasurya's Powerful Performance Saves This Brave Attempt
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
TVS Motor Company has sold more than 1,000 units of the iQube electric scooter. TVS's all-electric scooter – iQube has crossed its first sales milestone of 1,000 units. In March 2021 alone, TVS had sold 355 units of the iQube.
At present, the TVS iQube is available for purchase in just two cities — Delhi and Bengaluru. TVS plans to expand to other cities in the near future, considering the market potential for electric scooters.
The TVS iQube has also outsold one of its three main competitors, the Bajaj Chetak. However, Bajaj recently reopened bookings for the Chetak recently and the entire batch sold out within just 48 hours.
However, to be a market leader in the electric scooter market, TVS has to take the game to Ather Energy. The latter has already set up its presence in 27 cities and has been steadily gaining the electric scooter market in India.
The TVS iQube is powered by a 4.4kW hub motor and has a claimed range of 75km in Eco mode, while the top speed is 78km/h in sport mode. Being an electric scooter, the TVS iQube is also pretty quick, taking just 4.2 seconds to reach 40kmph from a standstill.
The TVS iQube can be charged fully in approximately six hours from a regular wall socket. It also comes with plenty of features to cater to the needs of an urban user with connected technology, a USB port for charging, and a large TFT screen among many others. TVS also offers a 3-year / 50,000km warranty on the battery.
The TVS iQube is currently priced at Rs 1.08 lakh on-road in Delhi and Rs 1.20 lakh on-road in Bengaluru.
Thoughts On TVS iQube Electric Scooter Crossing The 1,000 Units Sales Milestone
The TVS iQube is a smart choice for any person looking for a scooter that will predominantly be used within the city. Considering the rising petrol prices in India, the price premium over petrol-powered scooters doesn't seem so bothersome anymore. If you are in the market for a scooter and you will be using it within city limits, it is time to consider an electric scooter liek the TVS iQube.