- 1 hr ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- 20 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 23 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Finance PFRDA Revises Lumpsum Withdrawal Limit On Exit From NPS
- Sports IPL 2021: Trent Boult not getting carried away with Mumbai Indians record against KKR
- Technology Amazon Shutterbug Fest Sale: Get Up To 50% Off On Mirrorless Cameras, Action Camera, And More
- News Tollywood drugs case: Telugu actor Tarun appears before ED
- Movies Shahid Kapoor's Next With Ali Abbas Zafar To Be A Hindi Adaptation Of French Film Nuit Blanche: Report
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
- Lifestyle Radhika Madan Gives Us 3 Awesome Party Outfit Goals; Which Attire Did You Like The Most?
TVS Motor Company has launched its iQube electric scooter in the national capital. The electric scooter in Delhi is priced at Rs 1.08 lakh, on-road. This is inclusive of the FAME II and state subsidies offered for EVs. Bookings for the electric scooter in Delhi can be made online or at select dealerships for Rs 5,000.
New Delhi is now the second market for the TVS iQube electric scooter, a year after its launch in Bengaluru. The TVS iQube is also the first premium electric scooter to be introduced in the national capital, compared to its rivals: Bajaj Chetak and Ather 450X.
K N Radhakrishnan, Director & CEO, TVS Motor Company, stated,
"TVS Motor Company is driven by customer-centric innovation. As India moves ahead, its mobility solutions would increasingly be total experience-led, and nowhere is this felt sharper than among the youth of India."
"Our focus on the "green and connected" youth of India is embodied in the first of the TVS Electric portfolio. TVS iQube Electric is a blend of an advanced electric drivetrain and the next-gen TVS SmartXonnect platform."
"After its success in Bengaluru, we are thrilled to bring our iQube to Delhi, and are confident to scale great heights."
The TVS iQube electric scooter was first introduced in Bengaluru in January 2020. The electric scooter comes with a 4.4kW hub-mounted electric motor, paired with 3 lithium-ion battery packs. The electric powertrain offers a maximum range of 75km on a single charge (Eco mode) while having a top speed of 80km/h.
The iQube electric scooter also claims impressive acceleration figures with a 0 - 40km/h time of 4.2 seconds. TVS also claims that the electric scooter can charge from 0 to 75 per cent in around four hours, while a complete charge will take a little over five hours — we've ridden the electric scooter at the time of launch and here were our first impressions.
The iQube electric scooter also packs a host of features and equipment, including the brand's latest Smart Xonnect technology, offering a host of additional features and functionalities. Apart from this, the scooter also comes with LED headlamps, LED tail lights, large TFT instrument console, Q-park assist and regenerative braking to name a few.
Thoughts On The TVS iQube Electric Scooter Introduced In Delhi
The TVS iQube is the first premium electric scooter in the national capital. TVS will be hoping to take advantage of this, which could help improve the sales of their electric scooter offering, ahead of the arrival of its competitors.