- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Check Day 3 Box Office Collection: Nithiin’s Prison Drama Experiences Slow Growth
- Sports NZC shift matches against Australian men, England women to Wellington
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Technology Oppo F19 Pro, F19 Pro+ 5G With Punch-Hole Display Listed On Amazon India
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
TVS Motor Company has launched its iQube electric scooter in the national capital. The electric scooter in Delhi is priced at Rs 1.08 lakh, on-road. This is inclusive of the FAME II and state subsidies offered for EVs. Bookings for the electric scooter in Delhi can be made online or at select dealerships for Rs 5,000.
New Delhi is now the second market for the TVS iQube electric scooter, a year after its launch in Bengaluru. The TVS iQube is also the first premium electric scooter to be introduced in the national capital, compared to its rivals: Bajaj Chetak and Ather 450X.
K N Radhakrishnan, Director & CEO, TVS Motor Company, stated,
"TVS Motor Company is driven by customer-centric innovation. As India moves ahead, its mobility solutions would increasingly be total experience-led, and nowhere is this felt sharper than among the youth of India."
"Our focus on the "green and connected" youth of India is embodied in the first of the TVS Electric portfolio. TVS iQube Electric is a blend of an advanced electric drivetrain and the next-gen TVS SmartXonnect platform."
"After its success in Bengaluru, we are thrilled to bring our iQube to Delhi, and are confident to scale great heights."
The TVS iQube electric scooter was first introduced in Bengaluru in January 2020. The electric scooter comes with a 4.4kW hub-mounted electric motor, paired with 3 lithium-ion battery packs. The electric powertrain offers a maximum range of 75km on a single charge (Eco mode) while having a top speed of 80km/h.
The iQube electric scooter also claims impressive acceleration figures with a 0 - 40km/h time of 4.2 seconds. TVS also claims that the electric scooter can charge from 0 to 75 per cent in around four hours, while a complete charge will take a little over five hours — we've ridden the electric scooter at the time of launch and here were our first impressions.
The iQube electric scooter also packs a host of features and equipment, including the brand's latest Smart Xonnect technology, offering a host of additional features and functionalities. Apart from this, the scooter also comes with LED headlamps, LED tail lights, large TFT instrument console, Q-park assist and regenerative braking to name a few.
Thoughts On The TVS iQube Electric Scooter Introduced In Delhi
The TVS iQube is the first premium electric scooter in the national capital. TVS will be hoping to take advantage of this, which could help improve the sales of their electric scooter offering, ahead of the arrival of its competitors.