- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 9 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Technology Week 19, 2021 Launch Roundup: HONOR MagicBook X 14, HONOR Pad X7, OPPO K9 5G, Vivo Y52s And More
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
TVS Motor Company has launched its iQube electric scooter in the national capital. The electric scooter in Delhi is priced at Rs 1.08 lakh, on-road. This is inclusive of the FAME II and state subsidies offered for EVs. Bookings for the electric scooter in Delhi can be made online or at select dealerships for Rs 5,000.
New Delhi is now the second market for the TVS iQube electric scooter, a year after its launch in Bengaluru. The TVS iQube is also the first premium electric scooter to be introduced in the national capital, compared to its rivals: Bajaj Chetak and Ather 450X.
K N Radhakrishnan, Director & CEO, TVS Motor Company, stated,
"TVS Motor Company is driven by customer-centric innovation. As India moves ahead, its mobility solutions would increasingly be total experience-led, and nowhere is this felt sharper than among the youth of India."
"Our focus on the "green and connected" youth of India is embodied in the first of the TVS Electric portfolio. TVS iQube Electric is a blend of an advanced electric drivetrain and the next-gen TVS SmartXonnect platform."
"After its success in Bengaluru, we are thrilled to bring our iQube to Delhi, and are confident to scale great heights."
The TVS iQube electric scooter was first introduced in Bengaluru in January 2020. The electric scooter comes with a 4.4kW hub-mounted electric motor, paired with 3 lithium-ion battery packs. The electric powertrain offers a maximum range of 75km on a single charge (Eco mode) while having a top speed of 80km/h.
The iQube electric scooter also claims impressive acceleration figures with a 0 - 40km/h time of 4.2 seconds. TVS also claims that the electric scooter can charge from 0 to 75 per cent in around four hours, while a complete charge will take a little over five hours — we've ridden the electric scooter at the time of launch and here were our first impressions.
The iQube electric scooter also packs a host of features and equipment, including the brand's latest Smart Xonnect technology, offering a host of additional features and functionalities. Apart from this, the scooter also comes with LED headlamps, LED tail lights, large TFT instrument console, Q-park assist and regenerative braking to name a few.
Thoughts On The TVS iQube Electric Scooter Introduced In Delhi
The TVS iQube is the first premium electric scooter in the national capital. TVS will be hoping to take advantage of this, which could help improve the sales of their electric scooter offering, ahead of the arrival of its competitors.