- 3 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 3 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 17 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Movies Sameera Reddy Tests Positive For COVID-19; Reveals That She Is In Home Quarantine
- Lifestyle What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- Sports UFC Vegas 24 results: Robert Whittaker puts on master class in victory over Kelvin Gastelum
- News Over 12 crore doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in 92 days in India
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
TVS Motor Company has exported 1,00,000 two-wheelers in March 2021. TVS has announced that it has touched the milestone of exporting 1,00,000 units in the month of March. The brand sells its two-wheelers in 60 countries and this milestone shows that other markets are opening up more towards motorcycles manufactured in India.
TVS Motor Company is one of the most reputed two-wheeler manufacturers in India. The brand has come a long way from its humble beginnings and today makes some brilliant motorcycles and scooters with premium features.
TVS does sell lots of motorcycles in the Indian market and these numbers are just increasing with every passing month. Alongside the increase in domestic sales, TVS has also been seeing a constant increase in its export numbers. In March 2021, the company exported 1,00,000 units, which is a significant milestone.
TVS Motor Company has its presence in 60 countries across the world. Some of the countries in which TVS retails its two-wheelers are South Africa, Tanzania, Madagascar, Ethiopia, Liberia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Colombia, Mexico, Philippines, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Egypt, Qatar, etc.
These are some of the key markets for the brand and sales numbers of TVS' two-wheelers in these countries have been witnessing a steady increase. TVS Motor Company exports the Apache series, Radeon, Ntorq 125, Jupiter, Metro Plus, Sport, XL100, etc to some of these markets. Also, in partnership with some of the local manufacturers, TVS makes some two-wheelers like the Neo NX, RockZ 125, HLX, etc, exclusively for select markets.
Sudarshan Venu, Joint Managing Director, TVS Motor Company, was quoted as saying, "It is a momentous occasion for TVS Motor as our international two-wheeler business achieved a sales milestone of 100,000 units in March. We are extremely thankful to our esteemed customers, distributors, suppliers and our passionate team who have made this possible. Along with our industry peers, we look forward to continuing playing a role in making Indian two and three-wheelers popular and aspirational in many global markets.
In the recent past, TVS acquired Norton Motorcycles. The British exotic motorcycle manufacturer is expected to increase TVS' reach in Europe and American markets. TVS aims to increase its exports' numbers even further.
Thoughts On TVS Reaching An Export Milestone Of 1,00,000 Units
TVS makes some brilliant motorcycles. TVS' motorcycles are fun-to-ride and they are much appreciated. Some of TVS' bikes sold in a few countries are extremely reliable even in the most adverse conditions. All of this comes together to work in TVS' favour. We can expect more export milestones in the years to come.