- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
TVS Srichakra Ltd. has announced that it will power the MMSC Motorcycle Endurance Race 2021. All the bikes in the racing event will be fitted with the TVS Eurogrip tyres. The racing event will be held at the MMRT circuit for over two hours on Sunday in Chennai on March 28. There have been 48 team entries for this year's event.
The Endurance race which will have the: Le Mans (running) start, will be contested in three categories: Pro-stock 301-400cc, Stock 165cc (restricted to under-25 riders) and Girls (TVS Apache RTR 200). However, each team will have only two riders.
Commenting on the association, P Madhavan, EVP - Sales & Marketing, TVS Srichakra Limited, said, "We are proud to partner with MMSC Motorcycle Endurance Race, and equip the bikes with our tyres. The Endurance Race will be the perfect opportunity for both aspiring and seasoned bikers. Given the challenging nature of the circuit, it will be a unique platform to showcase our products and demonstrate performance. TVS EUROGRIP tyres are built for high performance biking and are an ideal fit for this championship. By associating with Indian Motorsports, we reaffirm our promise of offering world-class products with cutting-edge technology for today's new-age bikers."
The Pro-Stock category will be headlined by international riders, Rajini Krishan and Sarath Kumar who will be up against Karthik Mateti-Yashas RL and Abhimanyu Gautam-Anand R. The 2020 National champion in the Novice class, Mohan Babu along with Uday Prakash, will ride in the Stock 165cc category while Lani Zena Fernandez and her team-mate Arpitha Bhat will be up in the girls category.
MMSC Vice-President Vicky Chandhok said, "We are absolutely delighted that TVS Eurogrip have made an entry into racing, and the MMSC is truly grateful for their involvement. We are also overwhelmed by the response from the riders despite the challenging conditions dictated by the pandemic. Back in 2019, we had received 32 entries, but this time, the number has exceeded our expectations. in our constant endeavor to provide a platform for young riders to exhibit their racing skills, one of the three categories, the Stock 165cc, is restricted to those below 25 years of age while we also have an exclusive class for girls. We at the MMSC always put premium on safety and in view of the current situation, there will be strict Covid-19 protocols in place."
Thoughts About The TVS Eurogrip Endurance Race 2021
TVS Eurogrip specializes and focuses on two and three-wheeler tyres. With experience in two-wheeler tyre design and manufacturing backed by global R&D capabilities, the company has a wide range of two-wheelers. However, the Eurogrip endurance race will be conducted soon and may the toughest team win.