- 1 hr ago Solis 5015 Hybrid Tractor Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.21 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 6 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- News COVID-19 cases: Bengaluru records 8155 new coronavirus cases, 67 deaths in last 24 hours
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Sports IPL 2021: Tough to win every game in this competition: Kane Williamson
- Movies Virat Kohli On Raising Daughter Vamika With Anushka Sharma: It’s Been A Blessed And Amazing Period
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Technology Excitel Plans To Expand Its Reach To 50 Cities By End Of 2021
- Finance Infosys Q4 Results: Quick Highlights of the Results
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
TVS Srichakra Ltd. has announced that it will power the MMSC Motorcycle Endurance Race 2021. All the bikes in the racing event will be fitted with the TVS Eurogrip tyres. The racing event will be held at the MMRT circuit for over two hours on Sunday in Chennai on March 28. There have been 48 team entries for this year's event.
The Endurance race which will have the: Le Mans (running) start, will be contested in three categories: Pro-stock 301-400cc, Stock 165cc (restricted to under-25 riders) and Girls (TVS Apache RTR 200). However, each team will have only two riders.
Commenting on the association, P Madhavan, EVP - Sales & Marketing, TVS Srichakra Limited, said, "We are proud to partner with MMSC Motorcycle Endurance Race, and equip the bikes with our tyres. The Endurance Race will be the perfect opportunity for both aspiring and seasoned bikers. Given the challenging nature of the circuit, it will be a unique platform to showcase our products and demonstrate performance. TVS EUROGRIP tyres are built for high performance biking and are an ideal fit for this championship. By associating with Indian Motorsports, we reaffirm our promise of offering world-class products with cutting-edge technology for today's new-age bikers."
The Pro-Stock category will be headlined by international riders, Rajini Krishan and Sarath Kumar who will be up against Karthik Mateti-Yashas RL and Abhimanyu Gautam-Anand R. The 2020 National champion in the Novice class, Mohan Babu along with Uday Prakash, will ride in the Stock 165cc category while Lani Zena Fernandez and her team-mate Arpitha Bhat will be up in the girls category.
MMSC Vice-President Vicky Chandhok said, "We are absolutely delighted that TVS Eurogrip have made an entry into racing, and the MMSC is truly grateful for their involvement. We are also overwhelmed by the response from the riders despite the challenging conditions dictated by the pandemic. Back in 2019, we had received 32 entries, but this time, the number has exceeded our expectations. in our constant endeavor to provide a platform for young riders to exhibit their racing skills, one of the three categories, the Stock 165cc, is restricted to those below 25 years of age while we also have an exclusive class for girls. We at the MMSC always put premium on safety and in view of the current situation, there will be strict Covid-19 protocols in place."
Thoughts About The TVS Eurogrip Endurance Race 2021
TVS Eurogrip specializes and focuses on two and three-wheeler tyres. With experience in two-wheeler tyre design and manufacturing backed by global R&D capabilities, the company has a wide range of two-wheelers. However, the Eurogrip endurance race will be conducted soon and may the toughest team win.