- 54 min ago Okinawa Partners With Welectric To Supply Electric Two-Wheelers For Last-Mile Delivery: Read More!
- 3 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo TSI Comfortline Variants Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.41 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Upcoming Yamaha FZ-X Specs Leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Motorcycle!
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Aura Updated In India: New Prices & Features
- Finance Cheque Bounce: SC Issues Norms for Fast Resolution of Cases
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021 To Be Conducted As Per Schedule, Says State Education Minister
- Technology Airtel Plans To Upgrade 4G Network To Offer 5G Services In India
- Sports IPL 2021: Jaydev Unadkat reveals how did he tame Delhi Capitals top order at Wankhede Stadium
- Movies Anupamaa Spoiler Alert! Vanraj Lashes Out At Kavya For Revealing His Divorce Date To Shah Family
- News Did Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa test Corona positive after vaccination?
- Lifestyle Ajeeb Daastaans Promotions: Konkona Sensharma Beckons Us To Drape An Earthy Tone Saree And Stay At Home
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
TVS Srichakra Limited has launched eleven new products for the two- and three-wheeler segment in the Indian market. The new tyre range includes eight high-performance tyre sizes for motorcycles, two for scooters, and one new tyre size for e-rickshaw.
The tyre sizes have been introduced under the Sportorq, Jumbo GT, Conta, Durapro and e-Durapro product series. The tyre technology offers superior mileage, performance and durability.
It also offers superior braking performance and greater safety under varying road conditions. The Durapro series is now available in tubeless variants for motorcycles and scooters.
Coming to the Conta brand, it is a popular choice in the scooter tyre segment and now has new products in 2 additional sizes. As mentioned before, the new tyre range includes e-Durapro product that caters exclusively to the rapidly growing e-rickshaw segment in the Indian market.
Tyres under the Sportorq has been designed with a reinforced tri-polymer compound and it offers superior grip on both wet and dry surfaces. Its unique tread pattern offers excellent control at high speeds.
Additionally, the specially designed grooves enhance water dispersion evenly at all lean angles. Its rounded and extended shoulder profile enables better stability and traction while cornering.
Lastly, the Jumbo GT and Durapro feature a rugged design that provides an enhanced running mileage between the replacement of tyres. It is built to last in all types of road conditions. The tyres feature a tread design, which will help them to deliver better mileage and superior stability.
Speaking on the launch, Mr P Madhavan, EVP - Sales & Marketing, TVS Srichakra Limited, said, "At TVS Eurogrip, our experience in two-wheeler tyre design and manufacturing backed by global R&D capabilities helps us create world-class tyres suited to the preferences of millennial riders."
"We have introduced over 20 new products in the recent past and all of them have been received well in the market. To address the increasing demand in the post-pandemic era, we are now launching these 11 new products that will add to our already extensive range."
He further added, "Our constant focus on innovation, superior quality standards and high performance go a long way in redefining personal mobility as well as commercial fleets."
Thoughts About TVS Eurogrip Launching 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
TVS Eurogrip tyre range has been massively expanded with the addition of new products in the Indian market. The new tyres cater to a wide variety of use cases and segments, which will help buyers to choose a product as per their needs and preferences.