- News Lakhimpur Kheri violence: Union minister's son, Ashish Mishra, remanded in police custody again
- Movies Squid Game: Indian Railways Uses This Epic Character From The Show To Spread COVID-19 Awareness
- Finance Paytm Gets Nod for Rs. 16,600 Crore IPO By SEBI
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Sports India vs England 5th Test 2022: New Date, Venue; final match to be played during India's limited-overs tour
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- Technology Oppo Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers Oppo Smartphones
TVS is gearing up for the launch of the brand's second all-electric scooter — TVS Creon. Along with this, TVS is also planning to invest Rs 1,000 crore in the EV segment to further strengthen its foothold in the electric vehicle space.
TVS initially showcased the Creon Concept way back in 2018 at the Indian Auto Expo. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, the development of scooters and other vehicles was affected. Now, the Tamil Nadu-based brand is planning to launch it by March 2022 according to various sources.
It is almost confirmed that the new electric scooter from TVS will be based on the Creon Concept, and will be equipped with various advanced technologies and connectivity features.
Like all TVS vehicles, the Creon will also be manufactured at its plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu, where a team of 500 engineers are working hard to give it a final form.
TVS is planning to position the new Creon just above its existing iQube electric scooter. The Creon-based scooter is said to have a battery capacity of 12kW. It is also said that it will be equipped with fast charging and users will be able to charge it from zero to eighty percent in less than an hour.
According to sources, the new electric scooter will have a range of more than 80 kilometres on a single charge. It is said that the scooter can also accelerate from 0- 60km/h in just 5.1 seconds.
We expect TVS to equip the new Creon with all the features from the iQube and add a few more additional features to justify the development time and higher pricing.
Thoughts On TVS Creon Electric Scooter Being Launched Soon
The TVS Creon concept looks rather aggressive and may not be to the taste of the mature audience. However, the younger audience will certainly love it. TVS will also launch it with a lengthy list of features, thereby making it more attractive. It all comes down to the pricing now, and we expect TVS to excel there as well.