- 1 hr ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 7 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Finale: Pratik Sehajpal Is 1st Confirmed Contestant Of Bigg Boss 15; Here's When It'll Be Aired!
- Sports Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Odegaard secures back-to-back wins for Gunners
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
TVS Motor Company has hiked the prices of its entire Apache Series in the Indian market. The prices of the TVS Apache Series have been increased by up to Rs 3000 and the new prices are effective immediately and have also been updated on the brand's official website.
The TVS Apache Series consists of the RTR 160, RTR 180, RTR 160 4V, RTR 200 4V and the brand's flagship RR310 models.
Prices for the RTR 160 have been increased by Rs 1500; while that of the RTR 160 4V and RTR 180 have been hiked by Rs 1770. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V receives a price hike of Rs 2020, while the range-topping RR310 prices have been increased by Rs 3000.
Prices for the entry-level Apache RTR 160 now starts at Rs 1.02 lakh, while the top-spec TVS Apache RR310 prices have now increased from Rs 2.45 lakh to Rs 2.48 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Below is the updated model-wise price list of the entire TVS Apache Series.
|New Price||Old Price||Difference|
|RTR 160 Drum||Rs1,02,070||Rs1,00,550||Rs1,520|
|RTR 160 Disc||Rs1,05,070||Rs1,03,550||Rs1,520|
|RTR 160 4V Drum||Rs1,07,270||Rs1,05,500||Rs1,770|
|RTR 160 4V Disc||Rs1,10,320||Rs1,08,550||Rs1,770|
|RTR 200 4V Single||Rs1,27,020||Rs1,25,000||Rs2,020|
|RTR 200 4V Dual-Channel||Rs1,33,070||Rs1,31,050||Rs2,020|
Apart from the price hike across the range, no other changes have been made to either of the models in the Apache Series. All models continue to offer the same features, equipment and styling as before. TVS has also not mentioned any specific reason for the price hike, however, we expect the rising input costs to be one of the factors.
TVS updated its entire Apache series model last year to meet the more stringent emission norms. Models such as the RTR 200 4V, RTR 160 4V and the RR310 even received a few styling and feature updates as well.
The latest update from TVS was on the Apache RTR 200 4V, which received multiple riding modes, adjustable suspension setup and a new paint scheme. TVS also recently announced the introduction of its new ARIVE (Augmented Reality) mobile app for Apache customers.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache Series Price Hike
The TVS Apache series is one of the most popular range of offerings, spread across a number of different segments of the Indian two-wheeler market. The Apache RTR series takes on the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar series in India.