- 4 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 4 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 18 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Movies Sameera Reddy Tests Positive For COVID-19; Reveals That She Is In Home Quarantine
- Lifestyle What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- Sports UFC Vegas 24 results: Robert Whittaker puts on master class in victory over Kelvin Gastelum
- News Over 12 crore doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in 92 days in India
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Triumph Motorcycle has unveiled its Project TE-1. The Project TE-1 is an electric bike that is being co-developed with Williams Advanced Engineering and two more partners. Triumph is developing the chassis along with safety systems. On the other hand, Williams Advanced Engineering is helping out with battery design, battery management system and vehicle control unit.
The other partner - Integral Powertrain is working on electric motors and a silicon carbide inverter. Apart from the frame and the electric motor, there is no other information available. We expect the prototype testing to start by the end of this year. The motorcycle could be introduced by the end of 2022.
In other recent Triumph Motorcycles news, the company has officially announced the launch date for the Trident 660 in India, which is April 6, 2021. However, the Trident 660 is already on sale on various international markets. Ahead of its launch, Triumph has begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming street-naked motorcycle for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
The motorcycle will be offered in four colour options: Crystal White, Sapphire Black, Matt Jet Black & Silver Ice, and Silver Ice & Diablo Red. The Triumph Trident 660 is powered by a liquid-cooled, in-line three-cylinder 660cc engine. It produces 80bhp of power at 10250rpm and a peak torque of 64Nm at 6250rpm.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox along with a slip-assist clutch as standard. The motorcycle uses a perimeter frame and double-sided swingarm. Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by Showa 41mm upside down separate function forks at the front and Showa mono-shock unit with adjustability for preload at the rear.
Thoughts About The Triumph Concept Project TE-1
It is good to see big manufacturers like Triumph Motorcycles are going to introduce their EV soon. We are sure that the motorcycle will be awesome and will feature a lot of technology. We will be giving an update soon about the Project TE-1, till then stay tuned.