- 1 hr ago Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Will Be Available In Five Different Colours; Pricing Starts From Rs 11.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Kia Carnival Launched In India At Rs 24.95 Lakh: New Limousine Plus Variant Introduced
- 6 hrs ago Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- Sports With dressing room drifting away, Kohli quits T20 captaincy but it might not safeguard 50-over leadership
- News West Bengal post-poll violence: CBI interrogates Mamata Banerjee's election agent
- Movies Abhay Deol: I Do Not Feel The Lack Of Recognition; It Is The Lack Of Investing In PR Machinery
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Lifestyle Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Triumph Motorcycle has unveiled its Project TE-1. The Project TE-1 is an electric bike that is being co-developed with Williams Advanced Engineering and two more partners. Triumph is developing the chassis along with safety systems. On the other hand, Williams Advanced Engineering is helping out with battery design, battery management system and vehicle control unit.
The other partner - Integral Powertrain is working on electric motors and a silicon carbide inverter. Apart from the frame and the electric motor, there is no other information available. We expect the prototype testing to start by the end of this year. The motorcycle could be introduced by the end of 2022.
In other recent Triumph Motorcycles news, the company has officially announced the launch date for the Trident 660 in India, which is April 6, 2021. However, the Trident 660 is already on sale on various international markets. Ahead of its launch, Triumph has begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming street-naked motorcycle for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
The motorcycle will be offered in four colour options: Crystal White, Sapphire Black, Matt Jet Black & Silver Ice, and Silver Ice & Diablo Red. The Triumph Trident 660 is powered by a liquid-cooled, in-line three-cylinder 660cc engine. It produces 80bhp of power at 10250rpm and a peak torque of 64Nm at 6250rpm.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox along with a slip-assist clutch as standard. The motorcycle uses a perimeter frame and double-sided swingarm. Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by Showa 41mm upside down separate function forks at the front and Showa mono-shock unit with adjustability for preload at the rear.
Thoughts About The Triumph Concept Project TE-1
It is good to see big manufacturers like Triumph Motorcycles are going to introduce their EV soon. We are sure that the motorcycle will be awesome and will feature a lot of technology. We will be giving an update soon about the Project TE-1, till then stay tuned.