- 5 hrs ago Toyota Hilux Official Teaser Out Now: Launch On Jan 20
- 7 hrs ago MS Dhoni Buys A Land Rover Series 3 Vintage SUV: BBT Online Auction
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike Announced: Price Increase Of Upto Rs 21,000 Effective From January 2022
- 10 hrs ago Top 10 Essentials For Any Car: From Puncture Repair Kits To Torch Lights
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022: Offers On Top 5G Smartphones
- News Crime syndicate behind 1993 Mumbai serial blasts given state protection: India at UN
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 18 Highlights: Karan Kundrra & Tejasswi Prakash's Families Approve Of Their Relationship
- Sports Dasun Shanaka's maiden ODI ton goes in vain as Zimbabwe edge Sri Lanka by 22 runs in 2nd ODI
- Finance Budget 2022: Govt. Likely To Tweak New Tax Regime For Salaried Taxpayers
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
- Lifestyle Dr Angelique Coetzee: Don’t Look At Your Positivity Rate, Look At How Many People Admitted In ICU
Triumph Motorcycle has unveiled its Project TE-1. The Project TE-1 is an electric bike that is being co-developed with Williams Advanced Engineering and two more partners. Triumph is developing the chassis along with safety systems. On the other hand, Williams Advanced Engineering is helping out with battery design, battery management system and vehicle control unit.
The other partner - Integral Powertrain is working on electric motors and a silicon carbide inverter. Apart from the frame and the electric motor, there is no other information available. We expect the prototype testing to start by the end of this year. The motorcycle could be introduced by the end of 2022.
In other recent Triumph Motorcycles news, the company has officially announced the launch date for the Trident 660 in India, which is April 6, 2021. However, the Trident 660 is already on sale on various international markets. Ahead of its launch, Triumph has begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming street-naked motorcycle for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
The motorcycle will be offered in four colour options: Crystal White, Sapphire Black, Matt Jet Black & Silver Ice, and Silver Ice & Diablo Red. The Triumph Trident 660 is powered by a liquid-cooled, in-line three-cylinder 660cc engine. It produces 80bhp of power at 10250rpm and a peak torque of 64Nm at 6250rpm.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox along with a slip-assist clutch as standard. The motorcycle uses a perimeter frame and double-sided swingarm. Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by Showa 41mm upside down separate function forks at the front and Showa mono-shock unit with adjustability for preload at the rear.
Thoughts About The Triumph Concept Project TE-1
It is good to see big manufacturers like Triumph Motorcycles are going to introduce their EV soon. We are sure that the motorcycle will be awesome and will feature a lot of technology. We will be giving an update soon about the Project TE-1, till then stay tuned.