- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai i20; Which One Should You Pick?
- 19 hrs ago 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- 24 hrs ago Top 5 Safest Cars In India: All of them are manufactured by Indian automobile manufacturers
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Teased; Launch Soon
- Movies Madhuri Dixit Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage With Husband Sriram Nene, Shares Special Video
- News Kearala rains: PM Modi speaks to CM Vijayan on floods; says deaths saddening
- Finance I-T Raid On Digital Marketing, Waste Management: Discovers Unaccounted Investments of Rs 7 Cr
- Sports Mere formality but BCCI invites application for head coach's post
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Technology Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Triumph Motorcycles is gearing up to launch its entry-level offering in the Indian market, the Trident 660. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the company has launched a new teaser for the upcoming motorcycle.
The new teaser video of the Trident 660 motorcycle indicates the launch happening soon in the country. The teaser video states "To all who have been waiting patiently, #GuessTheDate when the new Trident 660 launches in India. HINT: A little birdie tells us Trident isn't too far away from hitting the Indian shores."
Pre-launch bookings for the upcoming street-naked motorcycle are being accepted by the brand pan India for a token amount of Rs 50,000. The pricing for the Trident 660 motorcycle has been leaked ahead of its launch — here are all the details.
As mentioned before, the Trident 660, once launched, will be the brand's entry-level offering in the country. The company is expected to have more footfalls with the launch of the Trident 660 and onboard more customers to the premium brand.
The Triumph Trident 660 is powered by a liquid-cooled, in-line three-cylinder 660cc engine. It produces a maximum of 80bhp at 10,250rpm and a peak torque of 64Nm at 6,250rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox along with a slip/assist clutch as standard.
The motorcycle uses a perimeter frame and double-sided swingarm. Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by Showa 41mm upside down separate function forks at the front and Showa mono-shock unit with adjustability for preload at the rear.
Braking on the motorcycle is done via twin 310mm floating discs with two-piston sliding callipers at the front, and a single 255mm disc with a single-piston sliding calliper at the rear both of which are sourced from Nissin.
Speaking about the design of the motorcycle, the Trident 660 features a street-naked look with a contoured fuel-tank, round-shaped headlamps with LED tech, an underbelly exhaust, a single-seat design, and upright rider ergonomics. The motorcycle features a 14-litre fuel tank and tips the scale at 189Kgs (wet).
The motorcycle comes with a whole host of electronic rider aids. This includes ride-by-wire throttle, switchable traction control, two riding modes: road & rain, and dual-channel ABS.
The company is also offering the motorcycle with an optional ‘Triumph Shift Assist' quick-shifter and ‘My Triumph Connectivity System' connected technology. All of which can be controlled with the switchgear cube and a TFT display.
Thoughts About The Triumph Trident 660 India Launch Teaser Officially Released
The Triumph Trident 660 is an important launch for the brand in the Indian market. The upcoming motorcycle widens the brand's reach for two-wheeler buyers in the country. Once launched, the Triumph Trident will primarily rival the Kawasaki Z650, which is also priced similarly in the Indian market.