- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- Sports IPL 2021: Royal Challengers Bangalore join fight against Covid-19; check this unique gesture!
- Movies Aditya Seal And Anushka Ranjan To Tie The Knot On November 21?
- Technology Zebronics ZEB-FIT7220CH Review: An Affordable Companion
- Finance How Senior Citizens Over The Age of 65 Years Can Open NPS Account?
- News Mayawati says Punjab CM's appointment is 'poll gimmick'
- Travel Motorcycle Tour: Top Tips For Riding Long Distances
- Education Kerala Schools Reopening From November 1, Colleges From October 4, Check Details
- Lifestyle How Are Common Eye Diseases Related To Increased Risk Of Dementia?
Triumph Motorcycles have globally unveiled the 2021 Speed Triple 1200 RS motorcycle. The new (2021) Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS comes with a host of new updates, both cosmetic and mechanical, along with a number of added features and equipment as well.
Once launched in India, the new Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS will be positioned as the brand's flagship roadster, positioned above the Street Triple RS, which went on sale last year.
In terms of design, the new (2021) Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS comes with an aggressive stance, minimal bodywork and an exposed frame. The sports look is further enhanced by the sculpted fuel tank, dual headlamp units with the LED DRLs, sharp belly pan, carbon-fibre front fender, rear seat cowl and the compact tail section with the LED taillights.
The motorcycle is said to be built using an all-new aluminium chassis, making it 10 kilograms lighter than the old model. The 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS now comes in with a kerb weight of 198kg.
Apart from the full LED lighting, the 2021 Speed Triple 1200 RS also comes in with a host of other features as well. This includes a 5-inch TFT instrument cluster, new switchgear, keyless ignition, integrated GoPro Controls and MyTriumph Connectivity technology.
Powering the new 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS is an all-new 1160cc three-cylinder engine. It produces 178bhp at 10,750rpm and 125Nm of peak torque at 9000rpm. The engine is paired with a six-speed gearbox, with a bi-directional quick-shifter as standard. The new Speed Triple makes 30bhp and 8Nm more torque, compared to its previous model. The new engine is also 7 kilograms lighter as well.
The suspension on the 2021 Speed Triple 1200 RS is using the top-spec Ohlins NIX30 USD forks at the front and Ohlins TTX36 monoshock setup at the rear. Both the front and rear suspension is fully-adjustable for preload, rebound and damping.
Braking on the motorcycle is via dual 320mm discs at the front and a single 270mm disc at the rear, both from Brembo. The motorcycle comes with Metzeler Racetec RR tyres as standard, with the optional Pirelli Diablo SuperCorsa SC2 tyres.
Other electronic aids on offer with the new Speed Triple 1200 RS include: dual-channel ABS, cornering ABS, 6-axis IMU, traction control, launch control and five-riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Track & Rider).
Thoughts On The 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS Global Unveil
Triumph Motorcycles have globally unveiled their new Speed Triple 1200 RS just days ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The Speed Triple will be the brand's first product launch in India in 2021 and is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 14 lakh, ex-showroom.