- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 18 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 22 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Movies Shilpa Shetty Shares A Positive Social Media Post After Husband Raj Kundra Gets Bail
- News Fake job racket: Delhi cops book two IB officers
- Education International Day of Peace 2021: Know Why World Peace Day Is Celebrated
- Sports Petchdam plans to stop Taiki Naito, eyes ONE Flyweight Muay Thai champ Rodtang
- Finance Paras Defence IPO: Should You Subscribe?
- Lifestyle Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Technology Amazon Sony Google TV Quiz Answers: Win Sony Bravia 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Google TV
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
Triumph Motorcycles has announced a two-month extension on the warranty of its motorcycles. This applies to motorcycles whose warranty expired between 15 April 2021 and 31 May 2021. The extension of warranty is Triumph's way of giving its customers a better ownership experience.
The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has been causing chaos in India for a couple of weeks now. State governments across the country have announced lockdowns and curfews to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Thanks to the lockdown, cars and motorcycles have had to stay indoors for an extended period.
Having acknowledged that these vehicles have been locked up for quite some time now, several automotive brands have announced an extension of their warranty and free service periods. Piaggio, Benelli, KTM, Bajaj, TVS, Honda, Hero and Yamaha have all announced an extension and now Triumph has joined the fray too.
The British premium motorcycle manufacturer has extended the warranty on its motorcycles until 30th July. This way the customers whose motorcycles' warranty expired before 31 May wouldn't really be affected.
The lockdown in many states is ending on 31 May 2021 and few other states have announced lockdowns until the first week of June. At the moment, it is unknown if these dates will be changed and the lockdowns will be extended.
Triumph on the other hand has been doing reasonably well in the Indian market. Its new Tiger range of motorcycles is doing exceptionally well in the Indian market. Triumph also recently launched the 2021 Bobber and has also teased the upcoming 2021 Speed Twin which is expected to be launched on 01 June, 2021.
Thoughts On Triumph Motorcycles Extending Its Warranty Because Of The COVID-19 Lockdown
The pandemic brought with it all kinds of trouble. Apart from the obvious health-related hazards, it also brings with it challenges for other things. It is a big challenge for the Auto Industry, but most brands are still looking at delivering brilliant customer service to their buyers.