- 1 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Triumph Motorcycles has announced a two-month extension on the warranty of its motorcycles. This applies to motorcycles whose warranty expired between 15 April 2021 and 31 May 2021. The extension of warranty is Triumph's way of giving its customers a better ownership experience.
The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has been causing chaos in India for a couple of weeks now. State governments across the country have announced lockdowns and curfews to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Thanks to the lockdown, cars and motorcycles have had to stay indoors for an extended period.
Having acknowledged that these vehicles have been locked up for quite some time now, several automotive brands have announced an extension of their warranty and free service periods. Piaggio, Benelli, KTM, Bajaj, TVS, Honda, Hero and Yamaha have all announced an extension and now Triumph has joined the fray too.
The British premium motorcycle manufacturer has extended the warranty on its motorcycles until 30th July. This way the customers whose motorcycles' warranty expired before 31 May wouldn't really be affected.
The lockdown in many states is ending on 31 May 2021 and few other states have announced lockdowns until the first week of June. At the moment, it is unknown if these dates will be changed and the lockdowns will be extended.
Triumph on the other hand has been doing reasonably well in the Indian market. Its new Tiger range of motorcycles is doing exceptionally well in the Indian market. Triumph also recently launched the 2021 Bobber and has also teased the upcoming 2021 Speed Twin which is expected to be launched on 01 June, 2021.
Thoughts On Triumph Motorcycles Extending Its Warranty Because Of The COVID-19 Lockdown
The pandemic brought with it all kinds of trouble. Apart from the obvious health-related hazards, it also brings with it challenges for other things. It is a big challenge for the Auto Industry, but most brands are still looking at delivering brilliant customer service to their buyers.