- 6 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 8 hrs ago Toyota Hilux TVC Out Ahead Of Launch: Bookings Now Open
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Production Started: Deliveries To Commence From March 2022
- 15 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Tata Tiago CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Lifestyle COVID: Omicron Sub-Lineage BA.2 Considered 'Variant Under Investigation' In The UK
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Triumph Motorcycles has announced a two-month extension on the warranty of its motorcycles. This applies to motorcycles whose warranty expired between 15 April 2021 and 31 May 2021. The extension of warranty is Triumph's way of giving its customers a better ownership experience.
The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has been causing chaos in India for a couple of weeks now. State governments across the country have announced lockdowns and curfews to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Thanks to the lockdown, cars and motorcycles have had to stay indoors for an extended period.
Having acknowledged that these vehicles have been locked up for quite some time now, several automotive brands have announced an extension of their warranty and free service periods. Piaggio, Benelli, KTM, Bajaj, TVS, Honda, Hero and Yamaha have all announced an extension and now Triumph has joined the fray too.
The British premium motorcycle manufacturer has extended the warranty on its motorcycles until 30th July. This way the customers whose motorcycles' warranty expired before 31 May wouldn't really be affected.
The lockdown in many states is ending on 31 May 2021 and few other states have announced lockdowns until the first week of June. At the moment, it is unknown if these dates will be changed and the lockdowns will be extended.
Triumph on the other hand has been doing reasonably well in the Indian market. Its new Tiger range of motorcycles is doing exceptionally well in the Indian market. Triumph also recently launched the 2021 Bobber and has also teased the upcoming 2021 Speed Twin which is expected to be launched on 01 June, 2021.
Thoughts On Triumph Motorcycles Extending Its Warranty Because Of The COVID-19 Lockdown
The pandemic brought with it all kinds of trouble. Apart from the obvious health-related hazards, it also brings with it challenges for other things. It is a big challenge for the Auto Industry, but most brands are still looking at delivering brilliant customer service to their buyers.