- 8 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 14 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Naane Varuven: The Dhanush-Selvaraghavan Project To Start Rolling On August 20
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Two-wheelers sales have taken a dip in Indian in the month of April 2021. This is due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, which has forced automakers to halt production, pre-pone maintenance schedules, shut down showrooms and workshops across the country.
According to the report by Rushlane, the Hero Splendour continues to top the charts of two-wheeler sales in April 2021. An MoM (Month-on-Month) sales comparison between March and April 2021 shows the Hero Splendor sales have increased by over 49,000 units in the last month.
Hero MotoCorp sold a total of 1,93,508 Splendour in the country. Which was followed by two models from Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India in the top-10 two-wheelers sales for April 2021. Finishing second is India's popular scooter, the Honda Activa which registered sales of 1,09,679 units, followed by the CB Shine in third place by registering 79,416 units.
Both Honda model sales have dipped in April by over 4 per cent and over 8 per cent as compared to the sales number in March 2021, which registered 1,14,757 units and 86,633 units, respectively.
Finishing fourth is the Hero HF Deluxe, which has registered sales of 71,294 units. This is nearly 38 per cent less than the March sales of the commuter motorcycle, which stood at 1,14,969 units.
|3||Honda CB Shine||79,416||86,633||-8.33|
|4||Hero HF Deluxe||71,294||1,14,969||-37.99|
The fifth and sixth spot on the top-10 two-wheelers list is taken by Bajaj Pulsar and the Suzuki Access. The Bajaj Pulsar brand registered sales of 66,586 units, which is an increase of over 29 per cent as compared to the sales of March 2021.
On the other hand the Suzuki Access 125 scooter sales have increased by 101 per cent in the month of April 2021. It registered a total sales of 53,285 units last month as compared to the 26,476 units in March 2021.
The seventh spot on the sales chart is held by Bajaj's another popular brand in its line-up, the Platina. A total of 35,467 commuter motorcycles were sold last month. This is a Month-on-Month sales increase of 66.79 per cent.
The final three spots of the top-10 two-wheelers sales in Indian in April 2021 is held by the popular brands from TVS Motor Company. This includes the Apache, the TVS XL and the Jupiter, finishing in the eighth, ninth and tenth spot in the sales chart, respectively.
The Apache brand registered a total of 29,458 units, while 25,977 units of the affordable XL mode in the month of April 2021. Finally, the TVS Jupiter scooter registered 25,570 units last month.
Out of the top 10 two-wheelers sold in Indian last month, a total of 6,90,239 units were sold last month. Hero MotoCorp, Bajaj Auto, Honda Two Wheelers and TVS Motor Company have all successfully placed their couple of models in the top 10 sales chart list in April 2021.
Thoughts About The Top-Selling Two-Wheelers In India In April 2021
Hero MotoCorp continues its reign over other two-wheelers brands with its popular Splendour commuter motorcycle in the country. While the scooter segment is lead by the ever-popular Honda Activa. Despite the Covid-19 pandemic affecting the business process, a couple of models have shown positive sales monthly growth.