- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 7 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 12 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Finance 2 Major Reasons Why Nifty Metal Sank 7% Today
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Technology Realme V11s With Dimensity 810 SoC Surfaces Online; A New Mid-Ranger?
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
The list of the top-10 best-selling two-wheeler brands in India has been released. As per the list, Hero MotoCorp continues to register the highest sales in the country, followed by Honda and TVS.
Hero MotoCorp continues to dominate the two-wheeler market in India, registering the highest sales month-on-month. The company recorded 4.67 lakh units of sales in January 2021; which is a decline of 4.2 per cent compared to its sales during the same month last year which stood at 4.88 lakh.
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) are close behind, occupying the second slot after registering an 11.2 per cent growth in its yearly sales. The company registered 4.16 lakh units of sales last month, a growth from 3.74 lakh units registered in January 2020.
TVS Motor Company completes the top-three. The Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer registered an impressive 26 per cent growth in its yearly sales, after registering 2.05 lakh units in January 2021, compared to 1.63 lakh units during the same month of 2020.
Bajaj Auto occupies the fourth position on the list, registering 1.57 lakh units of sales last month. This is almost similar to its sales during its yearly comparison, with a difference of just a few hundred units.
Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield takes the fifth position in terms of overall sales. The company had 64,372 units of sales last month, which is a 5 per cent growth compared to 61,292 units registered a year ago in January 2020.
|Rank||Two Wheeler OEM||Jan'21||Jan'20||Growth (%)|
|11||Mahindra Two Wheelers||26||23||13.0|
With 57,004 units of sales in January 2021, Suzuki occupies the sixth position on the list. This is a marginal growth of 1.8 per cent from 56,012 units of sales it registered last January. Yamaha is close behind in terms of sales, registering 55,151 units, which unlike Suzuki has managed to register a massive 53 per cent yearly growth from 35,913 units during January 2020.
Piaggio, Kawasaki and Triumph occupy the eighth, ninth and tenth position, respectively. While Piaggio managed to register 6,040 units, Kawasaki managed 161 units and Triumph sales stood at 62 units. However, all three two-wheeler brands registered a growth in their yearly sales figures.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For January 2021
The list of the top-10 best-selling two-wheeler brands remains unchanged from December 2020. However, most manufacturers have made significant sales improvements in both monthly and yearly comparisons.