- 29 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 3 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 8 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News US military power must be our tool of last resort, not our first: Biden at UN
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Montra, the high end performance e-bicycle brand of Indian company TI Cycles, has launched its first electric electric bicycle specially designed to make traveling short distances comfortable and convenient. The e-bicycle will be offered at the price of Rs 27,279 making it a solution for daily travel that is both a time saver and it also relieves one from having to wait on public transportation or worry about finding parking in close proximity stops - all with less environmental impact!
The Montra e-bicycle has an alloy frame and the dual mode capability allows you to toggle between manual or electric as per your convenience! The built in electric braking system allows effective and smooth stopping by cutting off power upon application of brakes. It has a range of up to 30 km in just one charge and it can reach speeds up to 25km/h!
Commenting on the Montra E-bicycles launch, Mr. Vellayan Subbiah, MD, Tube Investments of India said, "The Short distance commute segment is dependent on choice and availability of public transport for most of us. With the launch of Montra E-bicycle, we want to give our customers independence from the waiting period as they ride to their destination. With electric being the future of mobility, e-bicycles will become the most sought after mobility solution among urban commuters.
A recent research suggests that India's e-cycles market is projected to grow to USD 2.08 million by 2026 at a CAGR of 12.69 per cent, which is significantly huge and is currently an untapped potential. As a brand, Montra has always been a customer centric brand - from being the first ones to use a carbon frame in the cycles in India to making the electric cycles lightweight today for rapid, smooth, and easier transportation. With our new Montra E-bicycle product offering, we are sure to expand our family of customers, who are looking for quality and short distance every day commute."
Thoughts on E-bicycles
The e-bicycle is a new kind of vehicle in the market and even though it has been available for quite some time there still are many users who see this as just another trendy, newly popular gadget that will soon become obsolete. On the other hand, there are also people who really appreciate what the e-bicycle stands for and how it is helping the world become a better place.
On average, e-bicycles will run at 7 paise per km while reducing individual carbon footprint significantly and saving hours waiting time on congested roads. With electric bicycles, you can also travel long distances (up to 30km on the Montra E-bicycle) without exerting yourself as compared to manual cycles and reduce your carbon footprint even further. Being a cost-effective solution makes it easier for youth in developing countries like India where pollution is at an alarming level.
However, the first reaction of many people is always negative. It goes like this: "Oooh, it's an e-bicycle, I'll stick with my car/motorcycle. What are your thoughts on e-bicycles? Are you thinking about getting one for your daily commute? Are they fast enough, easy to use and reliable? Are these the questions you have in mind? Check out our review of the Rompus+ e-bicycle - watch now!