- 1 hr ago EVRE & Mad About Wheels To Add 500 EV Chargers Over The Next 3 Years
- 3 hrs ago MoEVing Orders 1,000 Euler Motors HiLoad EVs
- 5 hrs ago Komaki Ranger Electric Cruiser Teased Ahead of Launch - Promises 250km Range
- 7 hrs ago BigRock DirtPark Trail Attack 2021 Set For 11th & 12th December - Get Ready For An Offroading Adventure
- Sports Junior Hockey World Cup 2021: Germany dash defending champions India's hopes in semifinal
- Education Maharashtra TET Interim Answer Key 2021 Released, Steps To Check Maharashtra TET Answer Key At mahatet.in
- Movies Kangana Ranaut's Car Gets Stopped By Protestors Seeking Her Apology In Punjab, Actress Goes On To Greet Them
- News Govt issues FAQs on Omicron: Are existing vaccines effective against this variant?
- Lifestyle Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan And Other Actresses At Their Fashionable Best
- Technology Moto G51 5G India Launch Officially Teased; First Phone With Snapdragon 480+ Chip
- Finance InFinity Forum- India's beyond-Boundaries FinTech Event
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki has released a teaser video of its upcoming scooter ahead of its launch on November 18.
The teaser video shows off a sporty design for a brand new scooter that is expected to rival the TVS NTorq 125. In the teaser video, Suzuki claims that the all-new scooter is made for Gen-Z, the latest tech-addicted generation of humanity who have just started to enter the workforce or are still in college.
The video of the upcoming scooter released by Suzuki teases a sporty design. This is quite evident with the trapezoidal headlight which sits low on the front of the new scooter. Also seen up front are the turn indicators which sit on the handlebar cowl section of the new scooter. The front end of the new Suzuki features a dual-tone look with the scooter in the video teaser sporting a rather bright green and contrasting black paint scheme. The front end features a rather sculpted design which makes it look quite muscular as well.
Other design highlights spotted in the teaser video include a rather chunky exhaust section. Considering the fact that the new scooter is expected to go up against the TVS Ntorq, we expect it to feature a rather fruity exhaust note.
Also seen are the split taillights and rear indicators (these sit on stalks and are not integrated with the rest of the rear light section), which Suzuki claims is inspired by motorcycles.
Also seen in the teaser video is what appears to be a fully digital instrument display which is expected to be a LCD unit. While the feature set of this panel has not been revealed we expect it to bring with it a host of digital outputs for the speed, mileage, time, range, odometer, and trip meters among others. There is no news about whether the new display will support Bluetooth connectivity, but we do expect it to be a feature considering the target audience of the new scooter.
The all-new Suzuki scooter is expected to borrow the engine that powers the Access 125 and the Burgman Street maxi scooter. This two-valve, single cylinder engine displaces 124cc and produces 8.58bhp at 6,750rpm and 10Nm of torque at 5,500rpm. The engine sends power to the rear wheel via a CVT automatic gearbox.
Both the Burgman Street and the Access 125 are quite quick off the line but the new scooter is expected to be even quicker considering the fact that it is expected to be lighter than Suzuki's current 125cc offerings.
We expect Suzuki to be aggressive with the pricing of the new scooter. We expect Suzuki to price the new sporty scooter between Rs 80,000 and 85,000 when it arrives it hits the roads tomorrow evening.
Thoughts On The New Suzuki Scooter
Suzuki is looking to cater to the scooter buyer looking for some excitement with its new offering. With the Gen Z Indian being the target audience, the new Suzuki scooter is sure to come packed with the latest tech and in a host of bright and vibrant colour offerings that appeal to a new generation of scooter buyers. Hopefully, it will ride qualities will be as good as its teased looks.