- 2 min ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 6 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Sports Dream Sports Foundation ties up with Bhaichung Bhutia Football Schools to support young footballers
- Finance 3 Best Performing & High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- News Why it is too early to write BSY’s political obituary
- Lifestyle Shershaah Trailer Launch: Kiara Advani Slays It In An Exquisite Contemporary Saree
- Movies Pratigya 2: Supriya Disappointed With Her Role Ending Abruptly; Rajan Shahi Reveals He'd To Let Few Actors Go
- Technology Exclusive: Jabra Eyeing 10% Market Share In Professional Headset Segment This Year
- Education HBSE 12th Marksheet Download, Check HBSE 12th Result Name-wise
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Suzuki Motorcycles are said to be working on introducing their first electric vehicle in the Indian market. The new EV from Suzuki will come in the form of an electric scooter, which is said to be based on the brand's premium Burgman Street 125 offering. The new Suzuki Burgman electric scooter has been spotted testing on multiple occasions earlier also.\
However, according to the latest report by Gaadiwaadi, the Suzuki Burgman electric scooter has been spotted testing once again. As seen in the spy images, this time, we get more details and a closer look at the upcoming model.
The new Suzuki electric scooter looks identical to its IC engine-powered version. The electric scooter carries forward the same design and styling. It has all the same features as well, including the LED headlamps, turn indicators, large windscreen, rearview mirror, taillamps and grab rails.
While the design and styling have been retained, the Burgman electric scooter can now be seen with a dual-tone White/Blue paint scheme. We expect Suzuki to offer several other different colour schemes with the electric scooter, which should help it differentiate from the standard IC-engine powered model.
Being an EV, the Suzuki Burgman e-scooter also misses out on an exhaust. The company has also relocated the rear swingarm to the left side, which allows the motor to be mounted on the right. The Burgman electric scooter will also carry forward the fully-digital instrument cluster, offered with smartphone pairing via Bluetooth. This connected tech offers riders additional information such as turn-by-turn navigation, call and message alerts, speed warnings and others.
Mechanically, Suzuki is yet to reveal the electric powertrain which will be powering the upcoming Burgman e-scooter. However, we can expect it to be on the same level as its rivals, offering a 3 - 4kWh lithium-ion battery pack with around 90km of range on a single charge. Suzuki could also offer fast-charging technology, allowing for a complete 0 - 100 per cent charging in around 4 - 5 hours.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing
Suzuki will be the third mainstream brand, after TVS and Bajaj to introduce an electric scooter in the Indian market. Once launched later this year, the new Suzuki electric scooter will take on the likes of the Bajaj Chetak electric, TVS iQube electric and even the Ather 450X.