- Movies Antim Day 8 Box Office Collection: Salman Khan-Aayush Sharma's Film Has A Satisfactory Run
- Sports Tendulkar in awe of Shubman Gill's technique
- Technology Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal: Discount Offers On Best Premium Smartphones
- News Omicron scare: BMC mandates 7-day home quarantine for passengers from at risk countries
- Finance With 330% of YTD Returns This Multibagger Stock Has A "BUY" Tag
- Education Maharashtra TET Interim Answer Key 2021 Released, Steps To Check Maharashtra TET Answer Key At mahatet.in
- Lifestyle Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan And Other Actresses At Their Fashionable Best
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Suzuki Motorcycles are said to be working on introducing their first electric vehicle in the Indian market. The new EV from Suzuki will come in the form of an electric scooter, which is said to be based on the brand's premium Burgman Street 125 offering.
The new Suzuki Burgman electric scooter has been spotted testing on multiple occasions. Now, ahead of its launch this year, the Burgman-based electric scooter from Suzuki has been spied undergoing testing yet again by Rushlane; this time revealing more details and a closer look at the upcoming model.
As seen from the spy pics, the new Suzuki electric scooter looks identical to its IC engine-powered version. The electric scooter carries forward the same design and styling. It also has all the same features as well, including the LED headlamps, turn indicators, large windscreen, rearview mirror, taillamps and grab rails.
While the design and styling have been retained, the Burgman electric scooter can now be seen with a dual-tone White/Blue paint scheme. We expect Suzuki to offer a number of other different colour schemes with the electric scooter, which should help it differentiate from the standard IC-engine powered model.
Being an EV, the Suzuki Burgman e-scooter also misses out on an exhaust. The company has also relocated the rear swingarm to the left side, which allows the motor to be mounted on the right.
The Burgman electric scooter will also carry forward the fully-digital instrument cluster, offered with smartphone pairing via Bluetooth. This connected tech offers riders additional information such as turn-by-turn navigation, call and message alerts, speed warnings and others.
Suzuki is yet to reveal the electric powertrain which will be powering the upcoming Burgman e-scooter. However, we can expect it to be on the same level as its rivals, offering a 3 - 4kWh lithium-ion battery pack with around 90km of range on a single charge. Suzuki could also offer fast-charging technology, allowing for a complete 0 - 100 per cent charging in around 4 - 5 hours.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing
Suzuki will be the third mainstream brand, after TVS and Bajaj to introduce an electric scooter in the Indian market. Once launched later this year, the new Suzuki electric scooter will take on the likes of the Bajaj Chetak electric, TVS iQube electric and even the Ather 450X.