- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Suzuki Motorcycles have announced a price hike on its popular Access 125 scooter in the Indian market. The new Suzuki Access 125 now comes with a starting price of Rs 70,686, ex-showroom (Delhi); translating to a nominal price hike of Rs 186.
The popular 125cc scooter from Suzuki is offered in a range of five variants: drum brakes, drum brakes (alloy wheels), disc brake, special edition drum brake (alloy wheels) and special edition disc brake.
While the base variant, as mentioned before, is priced at Rs 70,686. The top-spec ‘Special Edition with Disc Brake variant of the Suzuki Access 125 is now priced at Rs 74,986. The disc brake (alloy wheel) costs Rs 72,386; the disc brake variant is offered at Rs 73,286 and the special edition drum brake (alloy wheels) retails at Rs 74,086. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (Delhi). All variants also come with CBS (Combi-Braking System) as standard.
Suzuki also offers the Access 125 with bluetooth connectivity with its instrument cluster. This is offered on both drum brake and disc brake variants, priced at Rs 77,886 and Rs 78,786, respectively. Both are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the price hike, no other changes have been made on the Access 125. The scooter continues to be powered by the same 12cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.5bhp at 6750rpm and 10Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, mated to a CVT automatic transmission.
The Suzuki Access 125 also comes with a host of features and equipment as well. This includes LED positioning lamps, long and comfortable seats, enlarged footboard, external fuel filler cap, multi-function key switch and the best-in-class underseat storage capacity of 22.3-litres; among others.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Access 125 Scooter Price Hike
The Suzuki Access 125 is one of the most popular scooter offerings in the premium 125cc segment. The scooter brings in volume sales month-on-month, even leading the segment on multiple occasions. The Suzuki Access 125 rivals the likes of the Honda Activa 125, Hero Maestro Edge 125 and the Yamaha Fascino 125 in the Indian market.