- 15 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 21 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- News Oxygen concentrator hoarding: Absconding Businessman Navneet Kalra arrested
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Gets The Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine; Shares The News On Social Media
- Sports West Brom 1-2 Liverpool: Alisson keeps Reds' Champions League hopes alive
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Indian helmet and accessories manufacturer, Studds, has launched a new Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor model in the market. The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor is a flip up-full face helmet from the brand that retails at Rs 1,595.
The helmet is available in 2 different finish options: Gloss and Matte finish. This includes 10 different colour decal options: Black N2, Black N4, Black, N5, Black N10, Matt Black N1, Matt Black N2, Matt Black N3, Matt Black N4, Matt Black N5 and Matt Black N10.
Along with multiple colour options, the company is also offering the helmet in multiple sizes for a snug and comfortable fit. Basic sizes available include Extra-Small (540MM), Small (560mm), Medium (570MM), Large (580MM) and Extra Large (600MM).
According to the company, the newly launched Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor helmet features a high-impact resistant design. The full-face form factor will provide complete protection to the rider's head.
The Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor features a regulated density EPS, which provides maximum all-round head protection. It also features a quick-release chin strap which provides ease of use for the rider and is can be removed easily during an unfortunate event.
With the flip-up design, the helmet is also suitable for wearing under hot weather conditions. It provides ample ventilation in flip-up and flip-down model with several inlets and exhaust ports ensuring a free flow of air through the helmet.
In addition to this, the company is providing a hypoallergic liner on the Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor. The liner will protect the rider from allergies or infections that can arise with continuous use. It will also protect the rider from continuous contact with damp helmet liners due to extended riding or on hot/rainy days.
User can change the liners and the visor for new ones that are sold by the brand separately. This will help keep the helmet fresh, scratch-free and safe for a long time thereby increasing its shelf life.
Thoughts About The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor Helmet Launched In India
The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor helmet is one of the most affordable flip-up full-face helmet available in the country. The company is offerings the helmet is a host of colour and sizes to suit customers preferences. It is suitable for both city and highway travel conditions.