- 36 min ago Aprilia RS 660 & Tuono 660 Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago RNAIPL Factory Visit: An Inside Look At The Production Process Of The Nissan Magnite SUV
- Finance Nureca Makes Stellar Market Debut, Lists At Over 50% Premium
- Sports India vs England, 3rd Test: Zak Crawley: Visitors frustrated seeing third umpire call going against them
- News Coronavirus cases: India reports 16,738 new COVID-19 cases, 138 deaths in last 24 hours
- Movies Nithiin Reddy Talks About His Dream To Share Screen Space With Pawan Kalyan And Vakeel Saab’s Release
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For February 25, 2021: Your Chance To Win Sony DSLR Camera
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Sanya Malhotra: Her Top 3 Stunning Fashion Moments Decoded
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Indian helmet and accessories manufacturer, Studds, has launched a new Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor model in the market. The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor is a flip up-full face helmet from the brand that retails at Rs 1,595.
The helmet is available in 2 different finish options: Gloss and Matte finish. This includes 10 different colour decal options: Black N2, Black N4, Black, N5, Black N10, Matt Black N1, Matt Black N2, Matt Black N3, Matt Black N4, Matt Black N5 and Matt Black N10.
Along with multiple colour options, the company is also offering the helmet in multiple sizes for a snug and comfortable fit. Basic sizes available include Extra-Small (540MM), Small (560mm), Medium (570MM), Large (580MM) and Extra Large (600MM).
According to the company, the newly launched Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor helmet features a high-impact resistant design. The full-face form factor will provide complete protection to the rider's head.
The Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor features a regulated density EPS, which provides maximum all-round head protection. It also features a quick-release chin strap which provides ease of use for the rider and is can be removed easily during an unfortunate event.
With the flip-up design, the helmet is also suitable for wearing under hot weather conditions. It provides ample ventilation in flip-up and flip-down model with several inlets and exhaust ports ensuring a free flow of air through the helmet.
In addition to this, the company is providing a hypoallergic liner on the Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor. The liner will protect the rider from allergies or infections that can arise with continuous use. It will also protect the rider from continuous contact with damp helmet liners due to extended riding or on hot/rainy days.
User can change the liners and the visor for new ones that are sold by the brand separately. This will help keep the helmet fresh, scratch-free and safe for a long time thereby increasing its shelf life.
Thoughts About The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor Helmet Launched In India
The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor helmet is one of the most affordable flip-up full-face helmet available in the country. The company is offerings the helmet is a host of colour and sizes to suit customers preferences. It is suitable for both city and highway travel conditions.