- 6 hrs ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- 8 hrs ago New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago MG Astor To Be Launched In Early October; Will Be Available In 7 Trim Levels
- 2 days ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Smartphones, Laptops, And Accessories
- News China installs new modular container-based accommodations for its troops near LAC in eastern Ladakh
- Movies Anupamaa’s Sudhanshu Pandey Opens Up About His Character In The Show, Says ‘Vanraj Is Not Very Easy To Play’
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs RR: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance Hotel Stocks Surged Up To 20% Intra-day On September 27, 2021
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- Lifestyle 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
Indian helmet and accessories manufacturer, Studds, has launched a new Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor model in the market. The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor is a flip up-full face helmet from the brand that retails at Rs 1,595.
The helmet is available in 2 different finish options: Gloss and Matte finish. This includes 10 different colour decal options: Black N2, Black N4, Black, N5, Black N10, Matt Black N1, Matt Black N2, Matt Black N3, Matt Black N4, Matt Black N5 and Matt Black N10.
Along with multiple colour options, the company is also offering the helmet in multiple sizes for a snug and comfortable fit. Basic sizes available include Extra-Small (540MM), Small (560mm), Medium (570MM), Large (580MM) and Extra Large (600MM).
According to the company, the newly launched Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor helmet features a high-impact resistant design. The full-face form factor will provide complete protection to the rider's head.
The Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor features a regulated density EPS, which provides maximum all-round head protection. It also features a quick-release chin strap which provides ease of use for the rider and is can be removed easily during an unfortunate event.
With the flip-up design, the helmet is also suitable for wearing under hot weather conditions. It provides ample ventilation in flip-up and flip-down model with several inlets and exhaust ports ensuring a free flow of air through the helmet.
In addition to this, the company is providing a hypoallergic liner on the Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor. The liner will protect the rider from allergies or infections that can arise with continuous use. It will also protect the rider from continuous contact with damp helmet liners due to extended riding or on hot/rainy days.
User can change the liners and the visor for new ones that are sold by the brand separately. This will help keep the helmet fresh, scratch-free and safe for a long time thereby increasing its shelf life.
Thoughts About The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor Helmet Launched In India
The Studds Ninja Elite Super D4 Decor helmet is one of the most affordable flip-up full-face helmet available in the country. The company is offerings the helmet is a host of colour and sizes to suit customers preferences. It is suitable for both city and highway travel conditions.