- 42 min ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 6 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 10 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Movie Review: Jayasurya's Powerful Performance Saves This Brave Attempt
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Steelbird Helmets has announced that the sales of its face shields are increasing once again. This announcement comes in the wake of the second wave of COVID-19 in the country. At the height of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2019, Steelbird recorded sales figures of around 10,000 face-shields per day. Now, as the second wave has struck the nation, Steelbird has announced that daily sales of face-shields have crossed the 6,000 units figure.
Steelbird is a well-known manufacturer of helmets in India. The brand manufactures a variety of helmets to cater to a variety of usage patterns. In 2020 though, Steelbird helmets made an unprecedented move. The brand made its foray into the medical arena with the introduction of Steelbird face-shields. It launched different types of face-shields for different usage patterns.
The well-made face-shields became popular with medical professionals, police, para medical staff, healthcare and sanitation workers, etc. Members of the general public too started using Steelbird face-shields. Demand for these face-shields were high and Steelbird had announced that sales numbers had crossed the 10,000 masks per day milestone.
Post that, as COVID-19 cases dropped later in 2020, sales of the face-shields too dropped. Now though, the second wave of COVID-19 is spreading like wildfire. The daily count of cases across the country is increasing like never before. Amidst this, Steelbird has announced that sales of its face-shields are increasing too. The company has announced that it has now crossed the 6,000 units per day milestone and the number is steadily increasing.
Rajeev Kapur, MD of Steelbird helmets was quoted as saying, "We are expecting the numbers to go higher than the last year. The virus has mutated and the death rate has also increased. Steelbird recommends everyone to take necessary precautions and wear face shields with masks."
Steelbird makes a variety of face-shields with prices starting from Rs 70 and going all the way to Rs 1,999. These are made for a variety of applications and are styled differently. These are manufactured at the company's plant at Baddi in Himachal Pradesh and then shipped across the country. They can be ordered online on Steelbird's website or can also be purchased directly at a store.
Thoughts On Steelbird Face-Shields' Sales Increasing
The pandemic is affecting more people on a daily basis than ever before. Latest statistics show that over 2.93 lakh people were infected in a single day. It is high-time people realised the need for increased safety norms. The increase in sales numbers of the Steelbird face-shields show that more people are beginning to take precautions that are higher than just wearing a disposable face mask.