- 12 min ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 6 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 10 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Movie Review: Jayasurya's Powerful Performance Saves This Brave Attempt
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Steelbird has recently announced a new range of helmets named BRAT for Indian consumers. The BRAT series of helmets are made in collaboration with US-based manufacturer, Blauer. Blauer is a manufacturer of high-performance, protective apparel for public safety. The collaboration of Steelbird and Blauer will be further strengthened to bring more helmets to the Indian market.
Even though many imported helmets adhere to the highest international standards, most of them lack ISI approval as they are imported and disappointingly enough, some users have also been fined heavily for not using ISI helmets. Steelbird claims that their BRAT helmets meet both European and ISI standards of ECE 22.05 and IS:4151, respectively.
The new range of BRAT helmets come with a high-impact thermoplastic shell which is not only strong but is lighter than conventional materials. For additional comfort, BRAT helmets come with REACH fabric. REACH is a European regulatory authority that keeps a tab on harmful chemicals to protect and preserve the environment.
The new range of Steelbird BRAT helmets carry a price tag of Rs 5,149 and come in a variety of colours, graphics and sizes. The various colour combinations available are White-Black, Indigo Blue-Black, Grey-Black, Black-White, Black-Yellow, Black-Titanium, and Black-Red.
They are available at all Steelbird outlets. However, the BRAT series of helmets are also available online, at steelbirdhelmet.com.
Thoughts On Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets
Steelbird is a well-known brand in India. The brand is recognised for delivering quality helmets at a reasonable price point and the new collaboration with Blauer should further strengthen Steelbird's foothold in India. The new helmets are also reasonably priced and will be within reach for beginners in the biking world.