- 3 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 9 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- News High positivity rate: Punjab extends Covid curbs till May 31
- Movies Sudha Chandran's Father And Veteran Actor KD Chandran Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest
- Sports IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings' batting coach Mike Hussey finally leaves for Australia
- Finance Will Interest Rates On PPF, NSC, Post Office Deposits Be Cut On July 1?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Steelbird has recently announced a new range of helmets named BRAT for Indian consumers. The BRAT series of helmets are made in collaboration with US-based manufacturer, Blauer. Blauer is a manufacturer of high-performance, protective apparel for public safety. The collaboration of Steelbird and Blauer will be further strengthened to bring more helmets to the Indian market.
Even though many imported helmets adhere to the highest international standards, most of them lack ISI approval as they are imported and disappointingly enough, some users have also been fined heavily for not using ISI helmets. Steelbird claims that their BRAT helmets meet both European and ISI standards of ECE 22.05 and IS:4151, respectively.
The new range of BRAT helmets come with a high-impact thermoplastic shell which is not only strong but is lighter than conventional materials. For additional comfort, BRAT helmets come with REACH fabric. REACH is a European regulatory authority that keeps a tab on harmful chemicals to protect and preserve the environment.
The new range of Steelbird BRAT helmets carry a price tag of Rs 5,149 and come in a variety of colours, graphics and sizes. The various colour combinations available are White-Black, Indigo Blue-Black, Grey-Black, Black-White, Black-Yellow, Black-Titanium, and Black-Red.
They are available at all Steelbird outlets. However, the BRAT series of helmets are also available online, at steelbirdhelmet.com.
Thoughts On Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets
Steelbird is a well-known brand in India. The brand is recognised for delivering quality helmets at a reasonable price point and the new collaboration with Blauer should further strengthen Steelbird's foothold in India. The new helmets are also reasonably priced and will be within reach for beginners in the biking world.