- 7 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 13 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Jonathan Rea's Kawasaki ZX-10RR is up for auction on eBay. It is a bargain in many ways as it is a proper race-spec Kawasaki ZX-10RR that has belonged to none other than Jonathan Rea who is the defending World Superbike Champion. Along with the superbike, the highest bidder will get several other goodies.
The World Superbike Championship (WSBK) debuted way back in 1988. However, there is one rider who has more WSBK championship titles to his name than anyone else in the series' history. Jonathan Rea won the championship in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Rea's WSBK winning years were all with him riding Kawasaki motorcycles and that makes this ZX-10RR even more special. Adding to the advantages of bidding for this motorcycle are the number of goodies being offered with it.
The buyer of this motorcycle will get invited to one WSBK race as a VIP guest, will get to meet Jonathan Rea and the Kawasaki Racing Team crew. The buyer will also get signed goodies from Jonathan Rea and the ESBK champion himself will explain all the modifications on the bike to the buyer.
The Kawasaki ZX-10RR is wearing the KRT Winter Test colours and special stickers. The specifications on eBay say that it has a completely new engine and that the motorcycle is registered in the UK.
The Kawasaki ZX-10RR is powered by a 998cc, inline-four-cylinder engine. From the dealership, it gets 197bhp and 113.5Nm. However, we do expect it to produce more than that thanks to the modifications made to it by the Kawasaki Racing Team.
The reserve started at $25,000 (Rs 18.14 lakh). However, the highest bid for the motorcycle at the time of writing was around $38,100 (Rs 27.65 lakh). This is nowhere close to the actual price that the motorcycle will sell for. The auction will end on 04 June and we expect the price to double by then.
Thoughts On Six-Time WSBK Jonathan Rea's Kawasaki ZX-10RR Being Put Up For Auction
The Kawasaki ZX-10RR is a brilliant machine even without Jonathan Rea in the picture. The fact that Jonathan Rea owned it and rode it makes it that much more special. The seller is offering a whole Kawasaki Racing Team experience along with this motorcycle and that is worth so much more. If you've got the moolah, go-ahead and bid for this brilliant motorcycle.