- 12 min ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- 18 hrs ago Mercedes To Bring The Most Powerful Four-Cylinder Car In The World To India
- 20 hrs ago Royal Enfield Reveals 'Birth of the Bullet' & 'The Picnic Special' Limited Edition Helmets
- 22 hrs ago Euler Motors HiLoad Commercial EV Launched At Rs 3.50 Lakhs
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Kiran Gosavi Whose Selfie Went Viral With Star Kid Gets Arrested By Pune Police
- News SC allows NTA to announce NEET UG 2021 results
- Finance Top 5 Private Sector Banks Promising Returns Up To 6.50% On NRO Deposits
- Sports NBA: Nets slip to third defeat as Butler stars for Heat, LeBron-less Lakers downed by OKC
- Lifestyle Kali Puja 2021: Best Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Quotes, Status for Your Loved Ones
- Education UPPSC PCS Prelims 2021 Answer Key Released, Raise Objections Till November 3
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For October 28, 2021: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Jonathan Rea's Kawasaki ZX-10RR is up for auction on eBay. It is a bargain in many ways as it is a proper race-spec Kawasaki ZX-10RR that has belonged to none other than Jonathan Rea who is the defending World Superbike Champion. Along with the superbike, the highest bidder will get several other goodies.
The World Superbike Championship (WSBK) debuted way back in 1988. However, there is one rider who has more WSBK championship titles to his name than anyone else in the series' history. Jonathan Rea won the championship in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Rea's WSBK winning years were all with him riding Kawasaki motorcycles and that makes this ZX-10RR even more special. Adding to the advantages of bidding for this motorcycle are the number of goodies being offered with it.
The buyer of this motorcycle will get invited to one WSBK race as a VIP guest, will get to meet Jonathan Rea and the Kawasaki Racing Team crew. The buyer will also get signed goodies from Jonathan Rea and the ESBK champion himself will explain all the modifications on the bike to the buyer.
The Kawasaki ZX-10RR is wearing the KRT Winter Test colours and special stickers. The specifications on eBay say that it has a completely new engine and that the motorcycle is registered in the UK.
The Kawasaki ZX-10RR is powered by a 998cc, inline-four-cylinder engine. From the dealership, it gets 197bhp and 113.5Nm. However, we do expect it to produce more than that thanks to the modifications made to it by the Kawasaki Racing Team.
The reserve started at $25,000 (Rs 18.14 lakh). However, the highest bid for the motorcycle at the time of writing was around $38,100 (Rs 27.65 lakh). This is nowhere close to the actual price that the motorcycle will sell for. The auction will end on 04 June and we expect the price to double by then.
Thoughts On Six-Time WSBK Jonathan Rea's Kawasaki ZX-10RR Being Put Up For Auction
The Kawasaki ZX-10RR is a brilliant machine even without Jonathan Rea in the picture. The fact that Jonathan Rea owned it and rode it makes it that much more special. The seller is offering a whole Kawasaki Racing Team experience along with this motorcycle and that is worth so much more. If you've got the moolah, go-ahead and bid for this brilliant motorcycle.