- 15 hrs ago Mercedes To Bring The Most Powerful Four-Cylinder Car In The World To India
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Reveals 'Birth of the Bullet' & 'The Picnic Special' Limited Edition Helmets
- 19 hrs ago Euler Motors HiLoad Commercial EV Launched At Rs 3.50 Lakhs
- 20 hrs ago Audi Looks At Assembling EVs in India — A Sign Of Things To Come
- Finance Fuel Rates Hiked Again On October 28, 2021, Petrol In Delhi Crosses Rs. 108/ L
- News Terrorist who was going to kill shopkeeper in J&K gunned down
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Quad Camera Smartphones From Low To Premium Price
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 27 Highlights: Ieshaan Sehgaal And Rajiv Adatia Get Into Huge Argument
- Sports T20 World Cup: Debutants Nambia extend impressive run with win over Scotland in Super 12s
- Education CAT Admit Card 2021 Released At iimcat.ac.in, Check How To Download IIM Hall Tickets
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Doll And Guards Costume From Squid Game And The Significance Of These Costumes Spoilers
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
The 'Simple One' name has been trademarked for Simple Energy's upcoming electric scooter. Simple Energy is a Bangalore-based electric vehicle startup. The brand had earlier revealed that it was working on an electric scooter codenamed Mark2. The latest trademark filing has revealed that this scooter might be called the Simple One.
Electric scooters are the next big thing in India. There are several electric startups in the Indian market. Some of them have already made it big while some others are still trying to get there. Simple Energy is one of those EV brands that is currently showing a lot of promise.
The Simple One electric scooter, previously codenamed Mark2 comes with what seems like some groundbreaking specifications. Simple Energy claims that the scooter can accelerate from 0-50km/h in just 3.6 seconds and it is claimed to have a top speed of 100km/h. This makes it the fastest electric scooter in the country.
The Simple One is not one to be left out in terms of range either. Simple Energy claims it has a range of around 240 kilometres on one charge. It is powered by a 4.8kWh removable/swappable battery that drives the mid-mounted motor. A belt delivers the final drive to the wheel sprocket.
In terms of technology too, the Simple One is not so simple. It comes with a touchscreen for instrumentation, and navigation, etc. The screen will come with Bluetooth smartphone connectivity too.
Simple Energy plans to launch the Simple One on 15 August, 2021. It will initially be launched in Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad. Other cities will follow at a later stage. Prices for the Simple One are expected to start at around Rs 1,30,000. The Simple One will compete with the Ather 450X and the upcoming Ola Scooter.
Thoughts On Simple One Electric Scooter Being Trademarked Ahead Of Its Launch In August
The name of the scooter is as simple as it gets, but the scooter itself seems all set to start an engineering revolution if it manages the speed and range as currently claimed by the company. We're certainly excited for the Simple One's launch and also can't wait to get our hands on it.