- 9 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 10 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- News PM Modi committed to honouring real heroes: Amit Shah on Padma awards
- Movies Bro Daddy Twitter Review: Did Mohanlal-Prithviraj Sukumaran's Film Impress The Audience?
- Finance Union Budget 2022-23: Here's What The Insurance Industry Expects
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Super-sub Irshad earns NorthEast United FC draw against Mumbai City FC
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Shema E-Vehicle & Solar Private Limited (SES) unveiled two new electric two-wheelers at the EV India Expo 2021.
Speaking about SES, the company defines itself as a young Make-in-India manufacturer based out of Odisha. The company launched its first product back in 2016 and was the brainchild of Mr Yogesh Lath.
Their most highlighting two-wheeler at the EV India Expo 2021 was the SES Tuff. This electric two-wheeler according to SES can cover 150 kms on a single charge with a 150 kg load capacity.
According to SES, the SES Tuff is an electric two-wheeler specifically developed for the B2B sector and defines the SES Tuff as a high speed multi-utility electric bike.
Speaking more about the SES Tuff, the electric two-wheeler can reach speeds up to 60 kmph and cover 150 kms on a single charge. Powering the SES Tuff is a dual 60V 30Ah Lithium detachable battery pack. This could hint that the SES Tuff could benefit from swappable battery technology.
SES also unveiled the SES Hobby at the same event, however, unlike the SES Tuff, the SES Hobby is an e-scooter with a top speed of just 25 kmph. Moreover, the SES Hobby has a slightly lower claimed range of just 100 kms on a full charge despite having a similar 60V 30Ah detachable battery pack as the SES Tuff.
According to SES, the SES Hobby can charge from 0 per cent to 100 per cent in just 4 hours. Moreover, the company currently has 6 products, out of which five products come under the low-speed e-scooter category.
Expressing on the new product unveiling, Mr Yogesh Kumar Lath, Founder & COO, SHEMA Electric, said, "EV market is new in India, and the nation has put huge targets for itself. In order to achieve the same, it is imperative that all the players actively participate towards its holistic growth."
Shema Electric currently has 75 dealers across 13 states in India and the company is planning to further expand into states such as Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka and Gujarat within the next six months.
We are aggressively manufacturing EV two-wheelers keeping in mind the users' expectations and requirements. We will continue to innovate and advance the products, while expanding outreach on the other side. By the end of this financial year, we will launch 2-3 new high speed products in the market, and have 100+ dealers with us pan India.
Thoughts About SES Tuff & SES Hobby
The SES Tuff and Hobby are two different vehicles aimed at different purposes. However, with a range of 150 kms and a top speed of 60 kmph, the SES Tuff seems to be a well-engineered electric scooter that can easily meet the demands of the commercial sector.
The SES Hobby on the other looks like an easy-riding electric scooter that can fit the purpose for short commutes.