- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- News Monsoon advances into parts of Haryana, Punjab ahead of schedule
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
A lot of people who buy a car or a motorcycle have the desire to customise it according to their taste. They do it so that their vehicle stands apart in the crowd. Royal Enfield's Thunderbird was one of the most popular motorcycles that was available in the Indian market and we have seen that a lot of people have modified it in many ways.
However, according to the images posted by Bulleteer Customs on Instagram, the latest modification done to the Thunderbird is by a Bengaluru-based Bulleteer Customs. They have modified the Royal Enfield into a Harley Davidson CVO inspired motorcycle.
At the front, the fairing has a big windscreen, which should provide adequate protection from the debris. The fairing has an aerodynamic design as well. At the rear, the motorcycle features hard case panniers on both sides along with a hard case top box for all the luggage that is needed for the journey. All of these modifications done to the RE Thunderbird is in line with Harley Davidson CVO.
The motorcycle also gets a custom seat, alloy wheels, LED headlamp, LED turn indicators, rearview mirrors, exhaust and tyres too. It has been named the Royal Enfield Odyssey and the ‘Odyssey' badging can be seen on the front fairing and rear panniers.
Also as per the modifier, this motorcycle will get some more changes in the near future such as a cooler compartment for beverages and music. However, the powertrain of the motorcycle remains the same and there have been no modifications done to it.
In other recent Royal Enfield news, the company's Month-On-Month sales saw a dip in April 2021 at 53,298 units. This is a reduction of 19 per cent compared to the previous month. Out of the 53,298 units sold, 48,789 units were sold in India while the other 4,509 units were meant for export markets.
Thoughts About The Modified Royal Enfield Thunderbird
It is good to see that people, who are really interested, do modify their motorcycles well without caring for how much money is involved in the process. However, as we mentioned above, the Royal Enfield Thunderbird that has been modified into a CVO looks absolutely fantastic and really stands apart from the crowd.