- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Sales Report (November 2022) - Sales Up By 14.26%
- 5 hrs ago Upcoming Electric Scooters & Motorcycles In India – Future Sure Looks Electrifying
- 8 hrs ago Mercedes GLB Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 63.8 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Top 5 Upcoming CNG Cars In India – Brezza, Carens, & More
- Sports ISL 2022-23, Odisha FC 2-1 NorthEast United: Juggernauts move to second place, pile more misery on Highlanders
- Lifestyle New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- News ‘None of China’s business’: US echoes India's views in rejecting China's objection to 'Yudh Abhyas'
- Finance Buy This Small Cap Gas Distribution Stock For High Returns, Target Price Rs 1,082, Says Geojit
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Roopesh Shetty Reunites With His Father After Spending 100 Days In The House
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
Meet the Royal Enfield Sultan 650. The first thing to note is that the Royal Enfield Sultan 650 is a concept vehicle imagined by Neev Motorcycles and it is yet to be built. Lurking under the skin of Sultan Concept is a Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. Neev Motorcycles have laid their creative hands-on almost all body panels and even frame to make it as different as possible.
While the standard Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 oozes old-world British charm, the Sultan concept reeks of darkness. Starting with the custom side panels, minimal fenders, and the 17-inch fully covered alloy wheels, which are primarily designed to highlight the girth of the tyres. This makes the Sultan Concept look bottom-heavy and stable.
The Sultan Concept also gets some hardware upgrades in the form of fatter USD forks upfront with clip-on handlebars. From the rider's point of view, this set-up along with the slightly rear-set footpegs and side-mounted instrument pods give the Sultan Concept a sporty stance.
Even though the Sultan concept carries forward the same twin-shock setup from the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, the rear end looks completely different just like the rest of the bike, thanks to its short rear-end and a theme-mimicking short two-to-one exhaust.
Despite so many changes, nothing in this concept looks out of proportion or off the theme. This is one of the many reasons the Sultan concept stands when compared to other modified Royal Enfield motorcycles.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Sultan Concept By Neev Motorcycles
There are many concepts and motorcycle designs out there that are based on the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. This one however deserves special attention because of the impeccable level of attention to detail and consistency in the theme. We really hope Neev Motorcycles will bring this concept to life.