- 13 hrs ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- 16 hrs ago New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- 18 hrs ago MG Astor To Be Launched In Early October; Will Be Available In 7 Trim Levels
- 2 days ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Finance ICICI Bank & Amazon India Partner To Offer Instant Overdraft OD Facility To Sellers
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Apple iPhone 12 mini Selling For Rs. 39,999?
- News Our friendship with India and China remains of 'paramount importance': Nepal at UN
- Education JNVST Result 2021 Declared For Class 6 And Class 11, Check Result Link
- Lifestyle Indian Govt Allows Door-To-Door COVID-19 Vaccination For People With Disabilities
- Movies Indian Idol Participant Suraj Bahadur Arrested In Delhi For Robbery And Snatching
- Sports Inzamam ul Haq undergoes angioplasty, former Pakistan captain stable after surgery
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
Meet the Royal Enfield Sultan 650. The first thing to note is that the Royal Enfield Sultan 650 is a concept vehicle imagined by Neev Motorcycles and it is yet to be built. Lurking under the skin of Sultan Concept is a Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. Neev Motorcycles have laid their creative hands-on almost all body panels and even frame to make it as different as possible.
While the standard Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 oozes old-world British charm, the Sultan concept reeks of darkness. Starting with the custom side panels, minimal fenders, and the 17-inch fully covered alloy wheels, which are primarily designed to highlight the girth of the tyres. This makes the Sultan Concept look bottom-heavy and stable.
The Sultan Concept also gets some hardware upgrades in the form of fatter USD forks upfront with clip-on handlebars. From the rider's point of view, this set-up along with the slightly rear-set footpegs and side-mounted instrument pods give the Sultan Concept a sporty stance.
Even though the Sultan concept carries forward the same twin-shock setup from the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, the rear end looks completely different just like the rest of the bike, thanks to its short rear-end and a theme-mimicking short two-to-one exhaust.
Despite so many changes, nothing in this concept looks out of proportion or off the theme. This is one of the many reasons the Sultan concept stands when compared to other modified Royal Enfield motorcycles.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Sultan Concept By Neev Motorcycles
There are many concepts and motorcycle designs out there that are based on the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. This one however deserves special attention because of the impeccable level of attention to detail and consistency in the theme. We really hope Neev Motorcycles will bring this concept to life.