- 4 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 10 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- Movies Sherni Movie Review: Vidya Balan Dodges A Few Misfires & Rules The Kingdom With Her Adroit Performance
- Sports Denmark 1-2 Belgium: De Bruyne drags Red Devils into Euro 2020 knockout stages
- News Coronavirus cases: 'Delta Plus' variant of coronavirus found in Madhya Pradesh
- Finance Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Friday, June 18
- Technology Reliance Jio Effect: Airtel Introduces New Prepaid Plan With No Daily Limit On Data
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
Meet the Royal Enfield Sultan 650. The first thing to note is that the Royal Enfield Sultan 650 is a concept vehicle imagined by Neev Motorcycles and it is yet to be built. Lurking under the skin of Sultan Concept is a Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. Neev Motorcycles have laid their creative hands-on almost all body panels and even frame to make it as different as possible.
While the standard Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 oozes old-world British charm, the Sultan concept reeks of darkness. Starting with the custom side panels, minimal fenders, and the 17-inch fully covered alloy wheels, which are primarily designed to highlight the girth of the tyres. This makes the Sultan Concept look bottom-heavy and stable.
The Sultan Concept also gets some hardware upgrades in the form of fatter USD forks upfront with clip-on handlebars. From the rider's point of view, this set-up along with the slightly rear-set footpegs and side-mounted instrument pods give the Sultan Concept a sporty stance.
Even though the Sultan concept carries forward the same twin-shock setup from the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, the rear end looks completely different just like the rest of the bike, thanks to its short rear-end and a theme-mimicking short two-to-one exhaust.
Despite so many changes, nothing in this concept looks out of proportion or off the theme. This is one of the many reasons the Sultan concept stands when compared to other modified Royal Enfield motorcycles.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Sultan Concept By Neev Motorcycles
There are many concepts and motorcycle designs out there that are based on the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. This one however deserves special attention because of the impeccable level of attention to detail and consistency in the theme. We really hope Neev Motorcycles will bring this concept to life.