- 2 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 16 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- News Gujarat: Mild tremor in Kutch, no casualty
- Sports IPL 2021: Gill, Rana are about to shock the world, says KKR chief mentor Hussey
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Royal Enfield will be launching a new cruiser motorcycle in India. It will be using the brand's 650cc parallel-twin engine and could be the brand's flagship when launched in India. Royal Enfield has now registered the name 'Shotgun' in the country.
There are speculations that the new name could be reserved for the upcoming 650cc cruiser from the brand. Neither the name nor the upcoming 650cc cruiser motorcycle has been confirmed officially from the brand.
However, there are multiple spotting of the 650cc cruiser testing in the country. The motorcycle is expected to be available in multiple variants when launched in the country. The difference between could be much like the variants of the Meteor 350 model.
The lower-spec variants could feature an urban-cruiser design with a host of blacked-out components including fenders and exhaust. On the other hand, the top-specs variant of the cruiser motorcycle could feature a host of components finished in chrome to give it a defining heritage cruiser look.
Additionally, the company will most likely offer the ‘Make-it-Yours' customization options on the cruiser motorcycle. This will include a host of genuine accessories, that will help customers to personalize their new cruiser to suit their needs and taste.
Another feature that is highly expected on the cruiser is the brand's Tripper navigation system. A small display on the instrument cluster will be used to display the turn-by-turn navigation by pairing the smartphone via Bluetooth.
Images from a video posted on Youtube reveal several design details and features of the upcoming motorcycle. The upcoming cruiser will feature a long wheelbase, a large sculpted fuel tank, raised and wide handlebar, forward-set footpegs and a relaxed riding position.
The engine and the transmission setup on the upcoming cruiser motorcycle are expected to be similar to the ones powering the 650 twins in the brand's portfolio. However, the cruiser's could be feature liquid cooling for enhanced performance.
The 649cc air and oil-cooled, parallel-twin-cylinder engine on the 650 twins produces 47bhp and a peak torque of 52Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox, with slipper-clutch assisted. We expect the power and torque figures to remain similar on the new motorcycle.
The upcoming cruiser motorcycle will the first model from the brand to features a (USD) UpSide-Down front fork. The USD will aid for better handling characteristics of the cruiser. The rear suspension on the cruiser will be a twin-shock unit.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Shotgun Name Registered In India
The Royal Enfield Shotgun could be the brand's all-new parallel-twin cruiser launch in the country. Once launched, it could the brand's flagship model and will rival the only other competitor in the segment, which is the Kawasaki Vulcan S in the Indian market.