- 20 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- 24 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Launching On August 15 — Most-Awaited EV Launch To Happen On Independence Day
- 24 hrs ago INS Vikrant Sea Trials Begin — All You Need To Know About The Made-In-India Aircraft Carrier
- 24 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift Bookings Open: New Teaser Released Ahead Of India Launch
- Finance Top 10 Crypto Prices And Trending News From Cryptosphere
- News Border dispute row: Mizoram and Assam agree to resolve issues amicably
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Grab Samsung Galaxy F62 At Rs. 6,000 Discount
- Sports Tajinder Pal Singh Toor reveals he competed in Tokyo Olympics with wrist injury
- Movies Rohit Saraf And Alia Bhatt Reunite On-Screen After 5 Years
- Lifestyle What Are Delusions Of Grandeur A False Belief Of Superiority? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Education Tokyo Olympics: India Bags Bronze After 41 Years, All You Need To Know About Indian Men’s Hockey Squad
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
Chennai-based, two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield recently launched the updated version of its flagship motorcycles sold in the country. The Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 motorcycles have been updated for the 2021 Model Year. However, the company has launched some new accessories for the motorcycles that are listed below.
Royal Enfield has introduced soft panniers for the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650. These panniers are made up of canvas and are water-resistant as per the company. They come with quick-release straps and have a capacity of 8.5L each. Moreover, these panniers can hold up to 3kgs. The price for a set is Rs 6,000. If you only need one (right-hand side) it's for Rs 4,000.
So, to mount the panniers on the motorcycles, dedicated mounting rails are required, which can also be purchased from the company's website. The mounting rails are made from 16mm stainless steel and the cost for a pair is Rs 1,600. And if you are only buying one, it will cost you Rs 1,200.
Speaking about the 2021 Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650. Both motorcycles feature a couple of new paint schemes and the prices for the 2021 Interceptor 650 starts at Rs 2.75 lakh. The motorcycle is also available with a custom paint scheme, which is priced at Rs 2.83 lakh. The top-spec Chrome paint scheme of the Interceptor 650 is priced at Rs 2.97 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving on, the 2021 Continental GT 650 also receives a couple of new colour schemes and carries a starting price of Rs 2.91 lakh. The Continental GT 650 is also available in a custom paint scheme, which is priced at Rs 2.99 lakh. However, the top-spec Mister Clean colour scheme retails at Rs 3.13 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Soft Panniers Introduced By Royal Enfield For The 650 Twins
People love going on a road trip, especially, if you have a Royal Enfield. The new 2021 650 twins are just awesome in their new paint schemes. Customers can go ahead and purchase this new pannier set that is available for the 650 twins, as they will be really handy for a long trip.