- 33 min ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- 2 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 19 hrs ago BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- Finance Government To Dilute Its Holding In NFL & RCFL
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Hina Khan Shines Bright In A Pretty Yellow Suit As She Extends Wishes To Fans
- Movies The White Tiger Actor Adarsh Gourav On New India's Representation In The Oscar-Nominated Movie
- News UP CM Yogi Adityanath tests positive for COVID-19
- Education Ambedkar Jayanti 2021: Interesting Facts About ‘Father of Indian Constitution’
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB: Virat Kohli close to achieving a major milestone
- Technology Samsung Mobile Fest 2021: Best Offers on Premium Smartphones
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Chennai-based, two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield recently launched the updated version of its flagship motorcycles sold in the country. The Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 motorcycles have been updated for the 2021 Model Year. However, the company has launched some new accessories for the motorcycles that are listed below.
Royal Enfield has introduced soft panniers for the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650. These panniers are made up of canvas and are water-resistant as per the company. They come with quick-release straps and have a capacity of 8.5L each. Moreover, these panniers can hold up to 3kgs. The price for a set is Rs 6,000. If you only need one (right-hand side) it's for Rs 4,000.
So, to mount the panniers on the motorcycles, dedicated mounting rails are required, which can also be purchased from the company's website. The mounting rails are made from 16mm stainless steel and the cost for a pair is Rs 1,600. And if you are only buying one, it will cost you Rs 1,200.
Speaking about the 2021 Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650. Both motorcycles feature a couple of new paint schemes and the prices for the 2021 Interceptor 650 starts at Rs 2.75 lakh. The motorcycle is also available with a custom paint scheme, which is priced at Rs 2.83 lakh. The top-spec Chrome paint scheme of the Interceptor 650 is priced at Rs 2.97 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving on, the 2021 Continental GT 650 also receives a couple of new colour schemes and carries a starting price of Rs 2.91 lakh. The Continental GT 650 is also available in a custom paint scheme, which is priced at Rs 2.99 lakh. However, the top-spec Mister Clean colour scheme retails at Rs 3.13 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Soft Panniers Introduced By Royal Enfield For The 650 Twins
People love going on a road trip, especially, if you have a Royal Enfield. The new 2021 650 twins are just awesome in their new paint schemes. Customers can go ahead and purchase this new pannier set that is available for the 650 twins, as they will be really handy for a long trip.